stilletto's '11 Subaru WRX Sedan

Just got pulled over.

Officer - "You didn't do anything, I've got an MR and wanted to check your car out."

BS'd for like twenty minutes and ended up exchanging numbers.

Stuff like this never happens to me. It was totally awesome.
82ce1a1bc06da8b978d3f1f5696cf9fe.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Awww that's cute. ;) glad you didn't get a ticket (repair one especially)

you going to give him a ride in it if he texts/calls ya?

Awww that's cute. ;) glad you didn't get a ticket (repair one especially)

you going to give him a ride in it if he texts/calls ya?

What's a repair ticket? Haha.

Yeah, told him we should cruise down to the AMS Open house in July. I'll be sure to tell everyone he's a cop AFTER we park.

Dropping the car off next Wednesday for an alignment and 3H Sensor install.

It's like a ticket for having tint that's too dark, & they're making you fix it. Fix-it tickets are what I've usually heard them called.

Yeah, I know whay they are. Haha. I dunno what I'd do if we had to deal with that stuff here in Chicago.

"Sir, you have a hole in your exhaust.."

Reactions: Nix
So.. in a strange twist, I'll be swapping cars with a friend. Bank loan is already approved on my end, just waiting on him. It's a '13 TW FB6. I'm gonna be making a few grand off the sale, and saving roughly $300 a month. I'm sure people will scream it's a downgrade, but I rarely drive and it's more of a financial move.

So.. in a strange twist, I'll be swapping cars with a friend. Bank loan is already approved on my end, just waiting on him. It's a '13 TW FB6. I'm gonna be making a few grand off the sale, and saving roughly $300 a month. I'm sure people will scream it's a downgrade, but I rarely drive and it's more of a financial move.

April Fools? Wait.. It's July.. :confused:

I'm kidding. Smart move man! :thumbsup:

April Fools? Wait.. It's July.. :confused:

I'm kidding. Smart move man! [emoji106]
Yeah. I'll be able to comfortably drive it a bit more. It's gonna be even funnier when it's boosted and faster than the Evo.

Coming back to the Honda team. What turbo are you planning to use?

Coming back to the Honda team. What turbo are you planning to use?
Dunno yet.. one of my buddies gave him a few leftover PRL parts, so MAYBE that route with a 5858. If not, maybe a KW Setup.

Yeah, will do. I'm sure this WRX thread's been confusing people for a while.

Quick question, without using the search button. 18x8.5 +45. Those gonna sit alright? Looking at a set of Rotiform TMB's that I couldn't get to clear my Brembos. ..then again, they were 18x9.5 +25. If the 45's are too low of an offset to look good, the only other option is 18x9.5 +25 which I'm guessing will poke way too far.

Quick question, without using the search button. 18x8.5 +45. Those gonna sit alright? Looking at a set of Rotiform TMB's that I couldn't get to clear my Brembos. ..then again, they were 18x9.5 +25. If the 45's are too low of an offset to look good, the only other option is 18x9.5 +25 which I'm guessing will poke way too far.

I think with 18x8.5 45 you might need spacers because it probably wont clear the calipers, Im on 18x8.5 35 and they clear the brakes just fine I just needed to roll and slightly pull my fenders, the setup sits very flush.

Reactions: Nix
Back