stilletto's '11 Subaru WRX Sedan

dual blow off valve setup? Turbo info?
Dual Wastegate. Dual Dumps. Precision 6262. Should make 500whp (Mustang Dyno) on 26psi. Same boost I'm running on my stock turbo making 316whp. Should be fun until I blow a hole in my block.

:oops: .... and you're ok with that prospect? Wouldn't it make more sense to build it prior to avoid unnecessary expenses?
I'm probably making it sound worse that it is. Haha.
Truly, it'll be fine as low as the torque level stays in check. That's where the big turbo comes into play.

Yeah. It's a great platform, but does require a lot of work outside of bolt-ons.
Yeah that's why I love my st. Bolt on put me at the power range I want to be at then down the road I can go big turbo on stock internals with no issue (for my goals as a daily driver)

Yeah that's why I love my st. Bolt on put me at the power range I want to be at then down the road I can go big turbo on stock internals with no issue (for my goals as a daily driver)
Just make sure to avoid WOT in sixth. Those Eco's are popping left and right because of the heavy loads in higher gears.

Just make sure to avoid WOT in sixth. Those Eco's are popping left and right because of the heavy loads in higher gears.
I haven't really seen much on our forum of it but I make sure to down shift

Not car related, but picked this thing up pretty cheap. It's my first, and needs a few things and some maintenance, but it's sorta fun.
334df18298b3da291a5965b98826b191.jpg

Back