stilletto's Garage

@stilletto Did the bags come in? Any plans on an install day?

What he [emoji3595] said

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

He ain't driving that thing in the winter :rotfl:

Bags are sitting on my living room floor. Still need the KW DCC Delete and probably some 034 Rear Strut Mounts. I’m still on summer rubber so I’m not planning on much until the Spring. ..though I’m currently driving my car now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Integrated Engineering just dropped their redesigned Intake Preorder. ..so I spent money.

896514543eec481a1149a166b0e6f8a1.jpg

2020’s going to be the year I finally finish a DSM. I’d love an Evo VIII/IX but I can’t justify dumping $15k+ into some clapped out car. I won’t lose sleep over spending <$5k on a somewhat clean 2G Eclipse/Talon.

09e93b645f2d0f92a4eac985e2867f2c.jpg

I like dsm’s better.

are those all urs?

They were at one point. I’ve had like eight over the years? The cleanest one I’ve ever had I sold to fund an engagement ring. Think that’s the reason the wife don’t get too upset when I go hunting for one.

20e97c60fe078e7ba1c0cdae0beeea8d.jpg

They were at one point. I’ve had like eight over the years? The cleanest one I’ve ever had I sold to fund an engagement ring. Think that’s the reason the wife don’t get too upset when I go hunting for one.

20e97c60fe078e7ba1c0cdae0beeea8d.jpg

better off with the car

So what’s up with the title? From an accident or

So what’s up with the title? From an accident or

Rear Ended. Caused minor rear damage and also minor front driver’s side damage. Declared a total loss even though the airbags didn’t deploy. Current owner had it rebuilt and also had the airbags replaced just in case. I called the shop in Texas and verified everything. It’s been an Autocross car for the past four years. Very tastefully modified and taken care of. Recently had all fluids and the timing belt replaced. Compression test was on point too.

34051d8542a27ea5553a7d54c47a9e99.jpg

I like evo- except they are expensive to run due to 4 w drive,. mitso is a cool car and usually fairly cheap to buy and run

I wouldn't blame you for steering clear of that. I've had my eye on a '14 Si sedan locally, but it's also a salvage title...ugh! If i could find one with low miles at the right price I'd prolly drive my wife bonkers and trade the crosstrek...

I wouldn't blame you for steering clear of that. I've had my eye on a '14 Si sedan locally, but it's also a salvage title...ugh! If i could find one with low miles at the right price I'd prolly drive my wife bonkers and trade the crosstrek...

I’m on my way to look at it right now. The Owner is being VERY transparent and sent me thirty photos of the entire car. If I can grab it for cheap then I’m willing to spend the money. It wouldn’t be a daily driver anyways.

Decided on the Evo over the DSM, or giving them both a once over?

Back