stilletto's Downgrade (CZ4A>FB6)

AMG CLA45?

If you're talking about Evo's then no, they're dirt cheap. You can find FE's for way less than MSRP.

I was talking about EVO's but I'd never own a Mercedes. My buddy (local Subaru guy) works at the Baltimore Port for Mercedes and gets to deal with brand new cars that come over on the boat... He's got tons of stories..

I was talking about EVO's but I'd never own a Mercedes. My buddy (local Subaru guy) works at the Baltimore Port for Mercedes and gets to deal with brand new cars that come over on the boat... He's got tons of stories..

Would like to hear some of them.

Yeahs, I don't think I could. Then again, the only car that ever gave me troubles aside from countless DSMs was a Subaru.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

So.. I ordered FlashPro not realizing I need a damn PC. Probably gonna order one of those junky Dell Inspiron 11 3000's. 2GB Ram and 4GB HD can be easily upgraded.

So.. I ordered FlashPro not realizing I need a damn PC. Probably gonna order one of those junky Dell Inspiron 11 3000's. 2GB Ram and 4GB HD can be easily upgraded.

"The FlashPro allows full user tuning and datalogging of late model performance Hondas and Acuras. It includes Windows based software called FlashProManager. The FlashPro connects from your laptop's USB port to your vehicles diagnostic port to provide live tuning with a variety of calibrations, extensive real time and stored datalogging capabilities."

from their website... :popcorn:

I did the same thing. They've usually got a $100 laptop at BestBuy. I went and got one. Works fine for FP.

Walmart usually has a really cheap laptop option as well

Back