stilletto's Garage

You should make him pay for the new suspension! :giggle:
We'll see. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

Looking at ST Coils (KW Brand) and Airlift 3S/3P.

Didn't wanna' spend any money this year though. Was actually looking at S2000's for the Spring.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

S2K, do it!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I'm gonna' have to drive a few of my friends cars and see how well I fit. Always felt cramped in my Z33. They're coming down in price though. Plenty available around $15k or so. This suspension nonsense puts a damper on things.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

It's worth it depending on which setup it is. Stage 2 or 3?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

^what he said.

The difference varies by company usually. But generally speaking its the difference between auto leveling on each axle or setting the height for each corner individually. I had the latter in my prior car. Its ok, but stage 3 would be a lot easier generally at the user level.

I can’t tell if y’all are trolling me or not.

I’ve always ran Airlift 3P. Pressure based management with auto leveling across the axles. I ran their 3H management once, height based, and I won’t ever again. Just too many inaccuracies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Then i had 2P on my 96 ex. It was ok, but not super accurate. Had to adjust all corners for different settings depending on whether there was a passenger or not... meh...

@stilletto maperformance (where I got my dp) is going to be having a Black Friday sale, Im not sure if you’re wanting to go with an specific company but their products are top quality.

@stilletto maperformance (where I got my dp) is going to be having a Black Friday sale, Im not sure if you’re wanting to go with an specific company but their products are top quality.

DBV2 offers a 3.5” Downpipe I’m sort of interested in. Would really help if I went with a Hybrid Turbo. Not really in a hurry. Car isn’t going to be driven much until Spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oh ok I see, lmk if you get rid of that is38 I may be interested.

Back