stilletto's Garage

That guy is annoying as ****! I think maybe more annoying than Sunofwolf's buddy Scotty.

He used to be apart of Muscle vs Tuner, but then some sort of falling out happened and he made his own channel, TurBro.
He's annoying, but the Dirt Nasty Low catchphrase stuck like Superglue. :rotfl:

Annoying, but funny. I think he plays the character well. Conversely, that could just be the person he really is. But it seems like he knows how ridiculous he sounds so I'll go with the former.

"You can tell it's tinted blue there because I ran Blueberry in it one time and it wasn't tuned for it" lolol

19x8.5 +35? They tuck pretty well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They look good!

235/35/19 is what you’re running right? Also what brand tires?

whats your ride height set to on your airlift system? Front and rear?

They look good!

235/35/19 is what you’re running right? Also what brand tires?

whats your ride height set to on your airlift system? Front and rear?

Yeah, 235/35’s. Firehawks of course!

Drive Pressures are 72F and 78R. The fronts need to be lengthened so I can run more like 50-60psi but it’s fine for now. Buddy who installed the suspension said he had to lengthen the rears like thirty turns because of how low everything was right out of the box. Tires are tucked during regular driving. Probably the lowest I’ve ever been. ..looks great though.

Yeah, 235/35’s. Firehawks of course!

Drive Pressures are 72F and 78R. The fronts need to be lengthened so I can run more like 50-60psi but it’s fine for now. Buddy who installed the suspension said he had to lengthen the rears like thirty turns because of how low everything was right out of the box. Tires are tucked during regular driving. Probably the lowest I’ve ever been. ..looks great though.

ohh ok cool thanks. I guess you need more air in the front and less in the rear on 19’s? My ride height is 45psi front and 83psi rear. Yes sir it does look great!

ohh ok cool thanks. I guess you need more air in the front and less in the rear on 19’s? My ride height is 45psi front and 83psi rear. Yes sir it does look great!

I’m guessing wheel size has something to do with it but I’d rather run less air in the front. All you have to do is lengthen the struts and you can run a lower pressure.

Went Coronavirus shopping today.

3a627ecabce20143c975b00304502573.jpg

Haha. I never new about teeth on ratchets until I got that one. I couldn’t believe the feel of it.

Back