stilletto's Thread ..again

Damn that sucks. I mean Congrats right? :hiding: :giggle:

Lost the war? She wanted a kid and you didn't? You finally gave in?

Knew that was coming...

RIP Stilletto lol jk :P

Yeah, I was an only child, and she comes from a HUGE family. Probably would've been ok with me knocking her up on our first date. Hahahaha. Didn't necessarily give in, just weren't actively TRYING or anything.

Nah, don't think I'll sell either car unless it's absolutely necessary. We were planning on grabbing something bigger later this year anyways, not it's definitely gonna happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So this is what a Catalytic Converter looks like with 170k on it.
ff230ac25de10a4b6e5e4888fd912d53.jpg

:bleh: Did the flange break apart a bit or it was already rusted out

Prob both, lol. Looks like the prev owner had a leak and added the red sealer tuff to plug it up.

Prob both, lol. Looks like the prev owner had a leak and added the red sealer tuff to plug it up.

Yup. There was like a pound of RTV on there. Couldn't believe it stayed together.

GTI - Replaced the Hub Asm so now I'm back to speeding around everywhere. Still dealing with an annoying knock from the front passenger strut. Airlift says I need to lengthen it and run lower pressure so I'll get on that either today or tomorrow.

WRX - Turboback and GrimmSpeed Shield are in. Flashed to Cobb's Stage 2 HWG Map. Need new pads and need to clean the Idle Controller one of these days.

Did you make any passes or is it a closed drag strip, just for pictures?

Did you make any passes or is it a closed drag strip, just for pictures?

No passes, just a bunch of fuckery on the way up there.

With Traction Control disabled I spin through third. I knew I wouldn't run faster than a thirteen so I didn't bother. We went to see the Talon I sold run. Was really proud of my buddy because he ran a 13.0 in a $2k car that he's learning to tune with. That's not bad considering my old Evo was running 12.7's and our friends MR was running 12.4's.

Last edited:
RS3 Coil Packs and RS7 Plugs heading my way. They're expensive but allegedly smooth things out and help pull harder up top.

Random thoughts this weekend.

I'm considering, if I end up keeping these cars, throwing VWR Springs onto the MK7 and using the car for some sort of motorsport.
I'd sell the suspension itself and keep the Airlift management for the Wagon.

Couples pictures. One of the VWR drop and one of a Bagged Wagon. Pretty obvious.
7xjShc5.png

8308959557_8ea4c6b9e0_b.jpg

That bagged wagon tho! That would be a good look, plus the adjustability of air ride. I wish I had air ride money, lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back