stuck in Mud, can't drive Honda si. Neon got stuck too.

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
I need Mud tires-my 2001 with Michelin MudP1011309.JPG P1011308.JPG P1011309.JPG P1011309.JPG P1011308.JPG +Snow tires no match for Maine mud season, I take a pic. I am going to let some air out of tires. My Honda si in garage butt would sink in 10 inch of mud if I brought it out. I have a tractor that helps, but I can only get car out if the Mud Freeze's which it will-they run a Mud drag race here just a few miles, but I have my very own Mud :domokundance: I should open my own mud drag race-One year a toyta pris sank in two feet of mud had to be towed out-those stupid battery's make it sink like a leaky boat!

You need some mud terrains and keep rpms up to sling the mud off to clean the treads
Get some 15" steelies like the lx models, and some 205/65/15 mud terrains, look i found some for you:woot:
linky

Gee those tires look very nice, when you add water to this mud-it becomes completely impassable- I sell it on ebay for $5 a pound.:spaz:

Snow tires no match for Maine mud season, I take a pic.

Did y'll get a good bit of snow this winter or just mainly rain? Down here we had maybe 1 or 2 snow storms that maybe gave us a few inches of snow but mainly we got rain all winter.

Lots of snow, very bad with mud-lucky today the ground is frozen-driving the Honda si today, mid day to mud starts-so I hope to pull out before then. I let the air out on some tires. New High tech Bell tire guage, got it at wally world. very nice.

Attachments

• P1011310.JPG
    P1011310.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 6
I't works very well with its pencil tip and reads 1/2pds excellent with a little led light too.

I think this mud should not be a bit deal. Inertia and some fancy footwork should see you though. Deal with mud like this in India on a regular basis since roads are optional, and we have to do with econo hatches

Back