Subaru Debuts 2018 WRX and WRX STi with Performance, Comfort and Safety Upgrades

100% hatch. That's why he wants to upgrade badly

You'd pay them an extra 10 grand or more for the hatch.

Deleted content so cute dog pic.

20170714_094903.jpg

Last edited:
I want some of the '18 WRX upgrades like the performance package with the LED lights that you get with Limited. But performance is only on Premium and comes with moonroof delete. WHY??? Then you have the stuff on the STI.

Then again, if I want a car with 22 mpg freeway, I want more than the 305/290 delivered by the STI and the 2.5 motor. SUBARU, WHY?!?!?!?!

I want some of the '18 WRX upgrades like the performance package with the LED lights that you get with Limited. But performance is only on Premium and comes with moonroof delete. WHY??? Then you have the stuff on the STI.

Moonroof.. meh.

Moonroof.. meh.

I like the moonroof. But you make a good point. But things like the LED lights would be cool, too. I don't know about the quality of the leather interior. But that WRX Premium Performance model has that Premium STi interior. :drool: You can get the moonroof with that interior, it'll cost you $8000 more and a 2.5L motor and 40 horsepower, those 19" wheels, Brembo brakes and an STi badge.

The quality of leather is meh. It's alright but nothing special.

Additional cost is worth it since you get an STi badge lol

Absolutely. Plus you get a huge wing, if you go for that option. Haha

Really diggin the color of the brembos. Would love to paint mine that color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She does look good!

Source: Reddit

nmx5zzt3bmbz.jpg

Subaru Releases Footage Of Record Setting Nürburgring Run

View: https://youtu.be/BjLnKpThc8M

Richie Stanaway completed the 12.8 mile (20.6 km) long course in 6:57.5 minutes behind the wheel of the WRX STI Type RA NBR Special. The time was recorded using Nürburgring equipment and was reportedly confirmed by track officials.

The WRX STI Type RA NBR Special is a specially prepared race car that was built by Prodrive. As a result, the WRX STI was equipped with a full roll cage, a stripped out interior, and a specially-designed aerodynamics package which produces approximately 650 pounds (295 kg) of downforce. The model also used 9-inch wide racing slicks and a modified 2.0-liter engine that produced more than 600 hp (447 kW).

Back