Sunofwolf Random Banter Containment Thread

Grumpy cat died, she had millions of followers, Mr Ceasar has 40,000 and taken over. :sadbanana:

Attachments

• P1010775.JPG
    P1010775.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 5
Wow Honda didn't cheap out in the wheels, dodge SRT-4 did-junk stock wheels. So the stock Honda wheels are very close to a forged wheel, so light weight wheels save 5 pds but high risk of bending or breaking which could be very dangerous-the roads are very poor right now:dancing:. That leaves me with looking at a rear sway bar just too much back there movement. :dogdance:

Rear sway bar is fun.

that's the price of a small house, if I had $160,000. I would buy the si and have $140,000 in my pocket for gas,hotels and hooker's! :shadyhat:

Small house? You can’t even buy a small 1 bedroom apartment here for that price. Maybe in the ghetto of one of the suburbs.

Small house? You can’t even buy a small 1 bedroom apartment here for that price. Maybe in the ghetto of one of the suburbs.

$150K around here could get you a 1,500-1,600 sqft house, 3br, 1.5-2 bath, and attached garage on half an acre.

$150K around here could get you a 1,500-1,600 sqft house, 3br, 1.5-2 bath, and attached garage on half an acre.

Damn. I have a 3 bedroom 2.5 bath place with attached garage on 1/6th of an acre and it'd sell for $700k.

Rear sway bar is fun.
where is a good place to get a progress sway bar and what about grease able end links? What size sway bar? I think a full race would be too touche-just under that.:shady: Not too expensive mod that would really help, I would get a wheel alinement after install.:driving:

I put a Progress 22 mm sway bar under my car with Whiteline adjustable endlinks. I got it from a vendor during a Christmas giveaway a year ago, ugh I'm not remembering it. Turned out to be a nice little combination back there.

Do you think 24mm is too much for a daily driver, on the srt-4 I have Hotchkiss racing sway bars. I believe the progressive bars are solid, Hotchkiss are not, so progressive have to be quite stiff and heavy. How about this setup grease able energy bushings and grease able Moog HP end links being able to get grease in them make the parts work and last better and the 22 mm bar so the car still rides ok over bumps. Do you really need the end links adj?:confuzzled:

Probably unless you drop in something up front to compensate. It gets twichy with lift off oversteer when you have the 22 mm out back, at least that's my experience. As for adjustment, you can do end links or sway bar that is adjustable. The sway bar I have isn't adjustable so the endlinks are.

Oh yeah, hardmotion.com was where I got my parts.

what about running the Eibach $224:spaz:- 30mm front sway bar too. Add the 24mm progressive sway bar with adj end links and it has three sway bar adj's $268. Add the energy grease able bushing $25. I wonder about the three setting on the 24mm bar, it makes quite a bit of difference in those setting's. On the srt-4 Hotchkiss sway bars the rear had only 2 holes, normal and race. I ended up just leaving it on race setting-that kit include the front sway bar too. the only thing here is bigger bars also weigh more and handle bumps not as well.:unicorn: I will have to study this some more!

vfr 800 chain on, that rebit was a pain in but I had to do it twice didn't like the flare-its perfect now and it had better be with a chain whipping around at
11750 rpm LOL!:joke: Just got to put back all the other parts now and its ready to go.:unicorn:

Attachments

• P1011404.JPG
    P1011404.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 1
  • P1011403.JPG
    P1011403.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 3
  • P1011402.JPG
    P1011402.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 2
Going to see the vfr 800 running this week, here comes 11750rpm that you will never see in your Honda LOL:lildevil:

Back