Sunofwolf Random Banter Containment Thread

You can always build the car to hit 11k if that is what you want. All you have to do is just build the heads or swap it for the K20C from the 07-11 CTR(RRC) and build the bottom end with an upgraded oil pump to push the oil. In my opinion I like the way the Honda RC51 SP2 sounds the best.

I wish I was made in gold, I was driving the si Honda and it is a amazing car, sound damping very good, noticed the rev not matching quick like a reg throttle cable, not too bad however. radio is fairly excellent! But in summer time a really likely a motorcycle better then any car, so am going to get my 2006 vfr running in top shape-its just more fun then anything and what a sound music VFR 800 11750 is better then 11k makes if you like4 vtec sounds nothing is better. just like to torcher you vtec guys LOL!:turbobananapoke::tap::pimp: 2006 vtc bike in pearl black LOL, with optional abs-one finger braking at any speed or road conditions. One of the best motorcycles ever made. Hard bags and tom tom waterproof motorcycle gps too. Hum bug LOL!

Last edited:
In race car form its very fast:haybunny: looks like you found scotty-the cheapest mechanic ever, a real cheapskate .

Toyota 1st and Honda his second favorite car Scotty kilmer, rev yo engine but not too much, no burns out bad for parts.

made of Gold Ducati v4 motorcycle 1000 only $39,999 at your local store.

scotty has become too famous with 2 million followers and commercials , making more money with his video's then working on junky cars. I need a new hero ?

He is good at what he does giving lots of useful information and simple tips to every day people. even though I am not a fan of his blog but got to respect him for taking time to talk with his fans. I also follow people like Chris Fix it to learn new things.

I still like scotty, but now he's famous, so I need a new hero. I don't think there are very many, most of them are over paid actors that are too bit phony's like jonny depp for one even though he is very good actor as soon as the dough comes in they start acting weird. Tom cruz , there are many CA screw balls.

@sunofwolf

Here is a thread for you.

A place where you can post til your fingers can't type any longer. A place where you can talk about your beloved Neon. A place where you can talk trash about the Tail of the Dragon. A place where you can romance about your buddy Scotty from YouTube.

Cheers @sunofwolf :brock:

I like Scotty Kilmer's video's
Yes he was. Scotty is his herro.

I like Scotty Kilmer's video's

Big
Money
Waster

No doubt he's trash talking the newer ones. There was a time when BMW made solid cars without the plastic water pumps and all that. And you didn't need to sell your house to buy an M.

Back