Sunofwolf Random Banter Containment Thread

2016 f60 on list for bad air bag and you paid what for it-cheapo air bag!:hitit: who ever buys this car stole the money from you.:turbobananapoke:

High performance cars are a waste of dough with Low performance Drowsy Drivers. Tires are the most important thing on the car other than brakes. AAA driving course is worth the money-$45 if a member. Tuning up my cd collection, I got 81 cd's, turned them into a album, cleaning them and bought a case. Getting a GPS holder, so I don't get another ticket. A women almost ran me over at the gas station holding her cell phone and I have been worried about cell phones causing a driver to hit me on the VFR 800, so I actually don't have a problem with the new cellphone law, bigger beef with the seat belt law however even though aaa claims it add 25% more protection in a crash. I have crashed two times with a seat belt on and it did help both times-one a rollover and the other time crashing into some small trees after getting ran off the road by a cop driving in the middle of the road going to a accident. The van tires failed in snow. These are old car crashes.:bleh:

cranberry water pump is working 5pm , we have a frost condition right now!:bananawhipdance::chopwood:

Maybe 4000 pounds of organic cranberries getting picked by a machine with a honda engine next week
the weeds were attacking and not enough water early on, but the cranberries look ok. these berries are the top of the line using zero pesticides. :squirrel:

cranberry pic coming soon. What size is the honda SI coupe use in windshield wipers? So far driver 26,28 passenger side 24, 22. I don't get how they are listing two different sizes? And what wiper is best for snowy and heavy rain?:popcorn: I want to replace them-the honda Si 2013 has heavy extra thick windshield glass, a up grade from the 2012 model-must be very expensive glass.:driving: I drove 60 miles in heavy rain at up to 70mph, the firehawks 500 summer did not slip once in rain.

bosh icon driver 28a, passenger 24a, *** usually I find out my self.:rockwoot:

just ordered the Michelin 8528 sleuth ultra size 28 and 24 cost $33., if I don't like them. I send back for refund. these are covered blades with some type of suspension system gripping the windshield. Really big wipers on these Honda's si. My neon is 22 and 19. Hey this honda has a very big windshield and on the 2013 a really heavy piece of glass. My old blades didn't perform as well I would like to see in heavy rain-not bad but not the best either. I am very picky about good wipers, they can save your butt in really bad weather. 500,000 crashes are in rain, 200,000 in winter snow,. Wipers working is a must thing.:clapping:

I did the 2nd best oil change in the world today-using the new Ultra platinum Pennzoil 05-20 and napa Platinum oil filter. Only about a gal oil oil came out, well a little more. Just trying not to over fill, I put in 4.48, but it might be slightly over filled due to not all the oil coming out. I drove the car a few miles before oil change. Reset the maintenance monitor. Last oil change was at 80% or 1600 miles-way early-I don't want to change oil in cold weather, but I wanted to see if I would notice any difference with the oil Valvoline 0-20. Call me run on sentence writer. Next I am putting on the famous Michelin 3+ brand new AS tires, then I am going to tune the car hopefully before salt moves in:vtec:

I don't know about this srt-4 but mine does at least 275Hp at the wheels and I also get 20pds of boost and it does a burn out at 50mph, so when I got a speeding ticket 40mph -86mph in about 2.5 secs slowing down to 68mph after I didn't know why it was hitting turbo's boost at less than 8pds-9pds at 5,000 rpm with my foot of the gas., full boost is 20pds at 6500rpm-shreads tires at 4th gear. These cars have all kinds of screw ups from the factory-I fix most of them-ne4ver all. I am keeping the car no one seems to want to pay me enough dough, but on ebay it would sell. My tuner doesn't work but could be fixed-add 10hp+. The blow offs make amazing sounds going though a full SS 3 inch custom exhaust. I have had the car up to 155 twice both times- problems weak brakes rotors, not good enough tires-they need to be summer Y rated. Has koni shock inserts, racing sway bars, hard motor mounts, ss heat shield. I lot more than that too. Has heat treated front limited slip axles quite rare parts.:unicorn:

I would call your insurance company because I found out about a free driving course by AAA that adds a 5% discount, to the other 5% discount I got for the paid driving course. That's 10% total. I don't know if yours insurance has the same, you might want to check out aaa they had the lowest rate by far for me.:dogdance:

No, I use USAA they are the best I found. They are not the cheapest but i get a lot more than I would have gotten with other companies.

usaa seems to be praised as the best from everyone I've ever talked to

usaa seems to be praised as the best from everyone I've ever talked to
I definitely don't have any complaints from there service. Back in 2011 a guy T-Bone my car he was from Mexico with no insurance and my USAA had to pay for my car. The next morning around 0700 they had a rental car at my house free of charge for 14 day's. I ended up going over the 14 day's looking for a car (El Paso was very expensive so I was waiting to get time to travel to New Mexico) and they understood I was working a lot and did not change me for the extra day's. And that weekend the 2012 SI was hitting the show room floor where I picked up a 2 door black one.

Installed two Michelin AS 3+ tires today on the Honda si, I have two more to do. I am flushing some brake fluid out too and a little undercoating. The tires look outstanding, waxed the rims too. I took off tires and brought to tire shop. I don't want them to over torque the wheels, put anti seze on also, keeps rust away.:party:

Back