Sunofwolf Random Banter Containment Thread

Yes indeed I am crak up:bananapoke: Dentist isn't a doctor, but the ticket should have been thrown out anyway -and would have in a jury trial.

Last edited:
What is so hard to fix on a Honda? I really hope you are not saying the Spark plugs are a pain.

:iough:I actually like how honda placed the engine-because the car handles better and is safer-who wants a engine in your face:badger:. But when I go to change the plugs first time, My Mechanic is going to do the job not me, after I watch him then I will change them myself. I only have 20k miles so this is not going to happen till 40k. they are corrupt too which is a possibility?:clapping:

Last edited:
My R18 has the sparkies placed right-at-cha with no cover, so it's super easy to change them. I assume the K24 has a valve cover that you have to remove first.

:iough:I actually like how honda placed the engine-because the car handles better and is safer-who wants a engine in your face:badger:. But when I go to change the plugs first time, My Mechanic is going to do the job not me, after I watch him then I will change them myself. I only have 20k miles so this is not going to happen till 40k. I like to fix thing way before they break or don't work as good, if I can. Well off to the court to pick up my waver appeal papers. My appeal is bullet proof now that I confirmed the Dentist is a Medical doctor the judge ruled 100% wrong and I caught him, mistakes like this throw the ticket out. His peers will go in my favor unless they are corrupt too which is a possibility?:clapping:

Are you planning to install the DP yourself? The downpipe is 1000x harder to do vs the spark plugs and some of the same steps but the DP is still incredibly easy. For the spark plugs all you do is remove the windshield wipers, remove end cow caps, remove cow, disconnect washer hose, remove engine damper cover, remove the spark plug cover, remove coil plug, remove spark plugs, now gap spark plugs and install is backwards it should only take 15 minutes tops from start to finish.

Are you planning to install the DP yourself? The downpipe is 1000x harder to do vs the spark plugs and some of the same steps but the DP is still incredibly easy. For the spark plugs all you do is remove the windshield wipers, remove end cow caps, remove cow, disconnect washer hose, remove engine damper cover, remove the spark plug cover, remove coil plug, remove spark plugs, now gap spark plugs and install is backwards it should only take 15 minutes tops from start to finish.

Admittedly, there's much more to it than there usually is, but still not hard in the least. I haven't done them in my Civic yet, but every time I've done them on other 4cyl they're all right there on the top. Pull the coilpack/boot and there she is.

The hardest part is the cowl (not cow lol)sits right over the middle of the motor but it is really easy to remove the cowl and the spark plugs are easy to get to after that.

you are right , I could change the spark plugs myself. I just hate to screw something up:hiding: A downpipe in spring and CAI and then tune. Spark plugs no need to do.

Last edited:
You will not screw it up. Once you get the cowl off there is a black shield under it that has 7 bolts 3 on each side near the topside of the coilovers and one in the back center of the cover and it will pull straight out giving you access to the spark plug/coil cover and then it is basically a simple spark plug change. At this point it is a good time to do a compression test.

we got a major snow storm coming, the only thing I am driving is a old john Deere tractor:snow:

It is 62 degrees this morning supposed to be 70 today but we got some bad storm's moving in.

snow coming ug. maybe a foot, wish.:snow: I have my snows on the neon. I guess , I will just go out and spin around in the snow. I guess my seat belt ticket isn't worth bother with-well at least the cop had to seat there with me for three hours and he was pissed off:rotfl:. I sent in a letter to the Governor of Maine complain about not being able to get a jury trial on my ticket. this new Governor is soo much better than the old one. I think a petition to change this non jury trial violation court to one that yopu can request a jury trial. This would take the profit out of writing tickets. I looked into getting a 3" downpipe and exhaust with two mufflers from UR with a discount-but this I a long way to spring

:lildevil:Ok , I lost the seat belt ticket but at least that stupid robo cop had to sit there for three hours. It must have cost the state of maine much more than my ticket $85 and a 30 min trial, so in the end I got them to pay the trooper 3hr and a half Hours and the judge and the recoding and the court clerk. Now if just 10% on people requested a trial, they wouldn't make any money at all except for the cop , judge court clerk, errand runner.:badger: Onto my speeding ticket-on that one I think I will win because I have proof of my throttle cable getting stuck. Pic of throttle cable frayed on car, actual throttle cable, repair bill from ASE mechanic and I did tell the officer that something is wrong with the car that's important. Next time I get out of car and open the hood call a tow truck.:escaper:

That is the wrong answer. It is too easy to get into your car and put on your seat belt. If everyone did that the seatbelt ticket would go from $85.00 to over $200.00 like NC and making it worth giving more tickets. Those people are on salary so it is not like the state lost anything he probably left the station and wrote the same amount of tickets.

That is the wrong answer. It is too easy to get into your car and put on your seat belt. If everyone did that the seatbelt ticket would go from $85.00 to over $200.00 like NC and making it worth giving more tickets. Those people are on salary so it is not like the state lost anything he probably left the station and wrote the same amount of tickets.
The cop couldn't write tickets for 3hr+, he had to stay there with Me for 3hr-MSP was pissed off. Good.:flame: Oh they double the next seat belt ticket to $170 and even raise again for the third ticket. Oh , I know the MSP get paid extra for writing tickets-they lie about it.

Back