Sunofwolf Random Banter Containment Thread

:woowoo:I think scotty is funny, he's like most mechanics like to ride old motorcycles to heck with cars. Going to get the old 2006 VFR 800 going in spring-needs tires , fork oil change, new sliders ug. Nothing more I can do on the stupid ticket except wait and see if another judge thinks my doc are good or not. That's going to take a while.:bananawhipdance: Next going to install my Acurity CAI and retune it with Hondata.:driving: Glad that spring is coming Early! Winter is nasty and roads are all torn up!

Last edited:
I have a bad diet, Going to change to a plant base diet only and takes some B-12 vitamin's. I go to a Health food store every week. I am not a cat that needs some meat of fish. Just saw a diet movie and saw what a change like that could do. Steaks make me fat.:popcorn::tree: Eat recycle food is Good for You.:unamusedpopcorn:

organic black beans and onions very good for you.--steaks and hamburger's are now banned. I am too fat.:bananawhipdance:

I updated the Hondata flash pro and are going to install the PLR CAI intake app when I get the acurity CAI installed. I am download info on how to install for my mechanic. Maybe next week I put it on. Then install the cnt downpipe and UR catback with duel mufflers and a hasport motor mount too-still have to buy one. I am finally bring out the honda si out of garage. I have paid for a eztune also. I am thinking of adding special wheels to the firehawks 500 and adding a short shifter too and a 24 mm sway bar. Then I may be done but I doubt it.:domokundance: :driving: The only trouble I have is where do I go with the virus following me every where.:sadbanana:you can turn off traction control with the hondata-make it useless-won't actually remove it. I can now go 248MPH according to speed limit er. Ran out of ink to print out info on CAI install suk-why didn't they include this? Ink cost like $21.

Last edited:
The only trouble I have is where do I go with the virus following me every where.:sadbanana:

Whoa... I kinda felt that one.

I understand it's scary, but dude, don't sit around and wait to catch this crap. Go take yourself out for ice cream.

Ice cream is now on my banned list-I need to lose 10pds so I don't fall over with the VFR 800-needs a back tire, I also need to build up my strength-it weighs 500Pds. I am going to go outside and put some wax on the old cars it keeps them from rusting so much. So far no virus here but bound to have some stupid tourist been Virus here. This is very bad, the world is going to turn into maggots.:worms:

Last edited:
Ok, I emailed E-tunez and asked this question. Can I use the base map on the Hondata-PLR intake map with the acurity cai intake temporary.

Last edited:
How about some centric 125 high carbon rotors, I have them on my srt-4 -and they are excellent. Drilled 125 centric rotors-super cool and they don't rust as fast. They do make for a Honda si too.

• Get out the old smelly helmet and Leathers.:shadycorn:

Attachments

• afam_front_sprockets_1_1.jpg
    afam_front_sprockets_1_1.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
vfr 800 back tire won't hold air, I get new tire-its done anyway so much for a ride--it was blowing a lot of sand around not really a good riding day.:bleh:

It is probably better for everyone else that you're not out there on the road hitting VTEC on 2 wheels getting more MSP speeding tickets.

:pianodance::lildevil:Bought a set of Michelin pilot 5 120/70/17 and 180/55/17 on amazon for $309. I have Michelin pilot 4's on now after three years of use, the front tire is cupped and the back tire is gone, so the best thing is a updated set. And I lucked out Michelin has a rebate of $50 on a set of tires, so top of the line Michelins for a total of $260 for the VFR interceptor.

Last edited:
My new veg diet is working lost 5pds all ready and noticed my belt now isn't so tight from 180 to 175. I am sure to hit 170 my usual weight. I also feel stronger and have more energy. I am not following the veg diet strictly yet, but after I eat all the bad food -I simply won't buy the rotten:unamusedpopcorn: stuff. Not in the refrigerator -can't be eat. Pop corn is not banned.

:hiding:Oil price dropped almost 10% today for its biggest one day loss in many years.:spaz:

Last edited:
Michelin pilot power 5 motorcycle tires, Just came out in the last couple of months and Michelin is giving $50 rebate on them till In of March. Perfect timing for me to get a Brand new set for Only $260 after rebate-got to be the best deal out there right now for a sport touring motorcycle tire, they could be $380+ a set. my last Michelin road 4's last three hard years and still work ok-just the back tire worm in middle the front squared a bit- I needed a new set, not the place to be cheap with tires when you have just two. I could possible get the back one on next week. Just four nuts Hold the back tire on a single swing arm-has to be the easiest back tire to put on. Do I ever no how to fix things?:bananasplit::dogdance:

Last edited:
I want to get back in shape and there is no better way than riding.:box: So many people are really over weight and it will send you to a grave.:haybunny::omg:

Last edited:
Back