Sunofwolf Stock Tuning with Hondata!

Hondata reflash was successful , WoW my first flash with this used unit-it works!!!:bananasplit:

Hondata reflash was successful , WoW my first flash with this used unit-it works!!!:bananasplit:
Can you tell the difference? I feel like I could, but the cynic in me says that it's just a placebo effect.

Can you tell the difference? I feel like I could, but the cynic in me says that it's just a placebo effect.
Don't know yet, I just started it up. I go for a ride later, the only thing I am expecting is the rev hang is fixed. I must say, it not easy to figure all this stuff out. I did change the traction control to go at 2500 instead of 2000rpm.
as I bought it used, no way paying $700 for a Hondata. You can get everything to make it run at their web site which doesn't even have a telephone number. Diablosport does have a phone number-I am waiting for a power supply and see if I can get it working too. I don't think you should mod the car at all without a Hondata because Honda does not like you to fool with the car. Speed limiter is set at 248mph Ha Ha not 136mph. These cars can easy hit over 150+ without Honda's rev limited speed.

Don't know yet, I just started it up. I go for a ride later, the only thing I am expecting is the rev hang is fixed. I must say, it not easy to figure all this stuff out.

I found it pretty easy to understand the basics. Again, the help section does wonders... lol

I did change the traction control to go at 2500 instead of 2000rpm.

I'd changed mine too, but completely forgot about it. I think I'll try the launch control out on my way home today. I'll duck off into an empty lot and dump the clutch a few times.

well they seem to hide that number-I call them and bug them Ha Ha:bananapoke:

I don’t see how the contact us page is hiding their number, but good luck

Well I google the number and it didn't come out-Google to Blame, but there should be more places with their number Ha Ha. THe reflash was quite interesting but after it finished kept going on a a check list and repeating. I checked with the computer and said reflash worked. This might be the best thing you could do to the car, getting rid of the 7100 limit and going to 7500 and getting rid of the CA slow shifter mood, also setting the traction control a bit higher 2000rpm to 2500rpm. The car can now run to 7500 in all gears to a engine limited 168mph from 136mph-software CA mood limited which would you rather have CA telling you what to do or the car engine? :screwy: I imagine with a 3" catted high Flow and :pianodance: Full exhaust and a 3.5 CAI would almost totally fix the car to running where it should have came from the factory or at least a option box for people who like to be able to use Honda's High rpm the way the engine was designed to run.:santadance:My power cord for the dioblosport is coming today-I wonder if it will work again, I have three tunes for the SRT-4 , my favorite is for 93 gas really makes the car run like a bear -the limiter is set for 190mph-the car could maybe do 180mph with Y tires-not on-AS sporty tires on now not my favorite sixe 17 50 215 on daylight racing rims with no tnps from Ca.
It has a full 3" custom exhaust with high flow cat and straight though muffler with 5"duel outlets in hand polished 304 SS very pretty exhaust and sound.

Last edited:
Maybe adding a acurity CAI and shifter Bushing's soon, but what I really need is a good but cheap tuner for my Hondata now that is working 100%! So far the only I found is too expensive for me.:hyper:Diablosport tuner has power, now the real test will the upgraded software allow me to load a srt-4 93 gas tune, I have one for 96 gas too, but not running 96 gas so it sits in outer space:birthday:.

Last edited:
Well I google the number and it didn't come out-Google to Blame, but there should be more places with their number

if you really used google to search for their number, I fail to see how you didn’t find it

346D1F56-65A6-48DE-B942-F5CA436E34C9.jpeg

google didn't do that for me companies often don't put their phone number out because they are lazy and google for nothing. perhaps a spelling error. I didn't have everything for the hondata, the box for one and their is a cd rom too, but the software is online hopefully without :worms:

:spazface:The diablowsport tuner is also working now that Diablo updated the software which took them forever to do.:bananapop: But it is working, I have to download a backup file then throw the 93 tune in, rain delay on that project- snow coming tonight:snow: yuk

I did add a good tune, I would have to have all the mods done at once pretty much. Well back to something else:squirrel:

I want a 1000HP Honda with no money down.

Back