Taffy's White 2013 Slow Coupe

Put on some red emblems front and rear today
7000b12a11e34ad9ba147d85bf325e7d.jpg

246076cc5b4e3f270f9dadb6cc613815.jpg

3rd datalog sent in last night! I feel like it's taking forever, but I know I'm just impatient.

3rd datalog sent in last night! I feel like it's taking forever, but I know I'm just impatient.

You contact VitViper and ask for Priority tune which is extra $80. I know few people that did this and they were done with tuning in less than a month. If you are impatient than that's something you should consider.:wink1:

Priority Upgrade

• Priority: Your tune is placed at the head of the pack, so any datalogs you submit go to the top of our list to analyze and respond to. Add this option if you are looking to speed up your tune as you will get new cals first, and sometimes even outside normal tuning hours. Since the tunes are worked on using a first come, first serve basis, this option gets you first come every time you submit a new datalog for review.
http://vittuned.com/tuning-services/ultimate-tune.html

@taffy - I didn't delete your post but you may want to photoshop out your address and real name. If you want. I mean, thats a lot of info to be posting publicly. Just a heads up. Do what you want.

Tune is done, going to try and get an eDyno from him this week. Also should be picking up some Hfp mats super cheap tomorrow.

Reactions: Fig
Back