Taffy's White 2013 Slow Coupe

Tune is done, going to try and get an eDyno from him this week. Also should be picking up some Hfp mats super cheap tomorrow.
I believe it's an extra charge to use his edyno. I went with the one month usage for $10.

I believe it's an extra charge to use his edyno. I went with the one month usage for $10.

Thanks, I would be willing to pay that. But, with moving it got moved to the back burner for now.

Reactions: Fig
Put this on today.

5793251fbb7fc9282124e75ba75d3fb0.jpg

Also put on a sport horn from @collegehills finally

Got the Hfp mats cleaned up some
dc4dbcb1fa13a4fb0a15402b8b62fbf2.jpg

Been awhile since I've been able to drive or post since I'm deployed, but I ordered some goodies from axion and amazon this week for when I get back.

Axion Downpipe
Hasport 62a Rear Mount
Ktuned Base Bushing
Ktuned Shift Cable Bushings
Buddyclub Short Shifter
Spc Camber Arms

So, should be lots of pics and fun when I get back.

Long time no see.:) What branch in the military are you in?

You plan on getting a re-tune after installing donwpipe right?

Army, 11b

Yes, a vit retune will happen as soon as it goes on, but I'm waiting till I get my intake and catback and tune for them all at one time. Plus some other things, I just started ordering **** since deployment is winding down.

A lot of Army members in here.:D

What intake and exhaust you plan on getting?

It's gonna be loud, downpipe paired with that exhaust.
Ya, I want a 3" exhaust and have heard the full race loses packing. So I'll just deal with the noise and use it as a reason to use the wife's pilot more.

If you have any suggestions on a 3" exhuast I'm open to suggestions.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Other than Skunk2 and Full Race you also have K-Tuned exhaust which I believe is very similar to Full Race.

Personally I like my q300 that I have now. Quiet at low rpms, but it can get loud at higher rpms. Keep in mind that catless downpipe is usually raspy and more louder from catted version.

Other than Skunk2 and Full Race you also have K-Tuned exhaust which I believe is very similar to Full Race.

Personally I like my q300 that I have now. Quiet at low rpms, but it can get loud at higher rpms. Keep in mind that catless downpipe is usually raspy and more louder from catted version.
I really like the q300, but they dont have a 3" version, and the invidia seems a little nicer then the skunk 2. I've heard of the full-race losing the packing and would be worried the ktuned could also since they seem very similar. A 3" q300 would be ideal.

I hope i dont ruin my reputation here, but.... Skunk2 sounds really good. Really loud inside the cabin at times though. This is with stock downpipe too. Gunna be crazy loud if you have a catless DP!

Well, ordered more parts.

22mm Progress rear swaybar
Moog Rear Swaybar Bushings
Moog Rear Swaybar Endlinks
Goodridge Brake Lines

should be interesting how the wife acts when I get home and all these parts are there already.

Downpipe and stuff finely shipped, just in time for me to get back. End up with a fullrace dp so hopefully I'll order a catback next check. hopefully I'll have a lot of pics in about two weeks.

Got all my parts I ordered in and I'm back to being able to install stuff!

I got my buddy club short shifter, ktuned base bushings, and ktuned Ccable bushings installed yesterday.
f7c71b4e9ea46ec617bdbefda96e6279.jpg

aaa47cf4f10aa417aca4c209dd3d24d4.jpg

Sorry is was excited and only got those pics.

These are up for this weekend.
fa298d525c559495d794f86288d39222.jpg

also ordered a vit retune

Back