Tak - The <3 of my 9th Gen Civic FB2

My new ricer's stuff arrived. Will attach with zip tie on front bumper. Non functional tow strap. Just for look only LOLWP_20161110_002.jpg

Last edited:
Might as well bolt it somewhere on the frame, never know when someone will decide to be a smartass.....

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I understood. If someone would've done it, s/he may just jack the whole car up to tow truck. What's the worst scenario could it be if I just tied it up?

I understood. If someone would've done it, s/he may just jack the whole car up to tow truck. What's the worst scenario could it be if I just tied it up?
Also a fair point...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

The civic lol jk the veloster, it just looks like a 16 y/o owns it.
:1::yeahthat:
This veloster caught my eyes when I parked. I was like, "So rice"
I wonder if it is a turbo spec, it looks like it though. but why so rice if it is a turbo......
:eek2:

Bro, at least your Civic can handle well. Veloster = rice. No performance and no engine plus ricey looks = total loss. The main knock on those Velosters in the horrible handling! You've still got a performance car, minus the engine. Tune that suspension and slay on the on/off ramps.

PS- tire stickers should only go on cars that can back it up. That veloster? eh, unless he's running like 350hp+ Nahhhhh..... and those wheels are oooogly.

Reactions: Tak
Bro, at least your Civic can handle well. Veloster = rice. No performance and no engine plus ricey looks = total loss. The main knock on those Velosters in the horrible handling! You've still got a performance car, minus the engine. Tune that suspension and slay on the on/off ramps.

PS- tire stickers should only go on cars that can back it up. That veloster? eh, unless he's running like 350hp+ Nahhhhh..... and those wheels are oooogly.
Hi @Nix

The only departments I'm missing for now are good suspension, cold air intake, and tuning LOL

I may do a full bolt on one day, downpipe, catback, pulley, etc

I've been thinking about getting the Takeda SRI next year. However I'm still unsure about the suspension though. I may getting Buddy Club, D2, or Megan coilover. Is it overkill for a daily? What do you think?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nix
Any of those coil overs will be fine for a daily. You won't have any issues if you don't go too low. I'm a big fan of a strut/spring combo with a set drop for anyone in the NE. The winters and salt will eat the nice adjustable threads on coil overs pretty quickly.

Pretty much any intake should be fine on your car. RV6 down pipe, I think, will be a great addition. Flash pro is expensive but honestly worth it.

For suspension, if I were you, I would get the truhart struts and the H&R springs. It's a good looking drop that won't give you issues with potholes, ride quality, or snow clearance. This is the struts, springs, front camber bolts, and new OEM assembly parts. You could reuse your stock stuff but new stuff and not having to take things apart and put them back together really helps cut down on install time and issues.

From redshiftmotorsports: Still cheaper, even with new strut assembly parts, than most coils.

2qcl6k8.png

Any of those coil overs will be fine for a daily. You won't have any issues if you don't go too low. I'm a big fan of a strut/spring combo with a set drop for anyone in the NE. The winters and salt will eat the nice adjustable threads on coil overs pretty quickly.

Pretty much any intake should be fine on your car. RV6 down pipe, I think, will be a great addition. Flash pro is expensive but honestly worth it.

For suspension, if I were you, I would get the truhart struts and the H&R springs. It's a good looking drop that won't give you issues with potholes, ride quality, or snow clearance. This is the struts, springs, front camber bolts, and new OEM assembly parts. You could reuse your stock stuff but new stuff and not having to take things apart and put them back together really helps cut down on install time and issues.

From redshiftmotorsports: Still cheaper, even with new strut assembly parts, than most coils.

2qcl6k8.png
Thanks @Nix

I really like this combination and will seriously consider that.

How about rear camber kit? What's your recommendations for daily?

For the RV6 downpipe, do I also change the whole catback or stock is fine with rv6 downpipe?

Thanks again

You might not need a rear camber kit with that. I never needed on with the eibach springs. H&R is a bit lower I believe. I've heard good things about truhart but I went Koni for the adjustable. Probably overkill but I was able to dial it in to my preference.

You don't need the change the whole exhaust for the RV6 DP. it's designed to work with the stock system.

You might not need a rear camber kit with that. I never needed on with the eibach springs. H&R is a bit lower I believe. I've heard good things about truhart but I went Koni for the adjustable. Probably overkill but I was able to dial it in to my preference.

You don't need the change the whole exhaust for the RV6 DP. it's designed to work with the stock system.
Thank you @Twitch for your information.
I thought dropping it causes the camber negative and camber is to correct this negative.
It's good to know that rv6 downpipe works with the stock exhaust pipe. I thought I need the whole catback due to the size of pipe.

Last edited:
Back