Tein coilovers

ThatOneKid

So im about buy tein street advanced coils from procivic and in the photo it shows the coilovers im wondering if they give me the adjustment wrench with it anyone know?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

It should come with wrench. Ask procivic if the manual comes in English. Make sure to send a message to Procivic on here.. they might give you a discount

Tein usually have their manual in Japanese.:popcorn:

It should come with wrench. Ask procivic if the manual comes in English. Make sure to send a message to Procivic on here.. they might give you a discount

Tein usually have their manual in Japanese.:popcorn:
Whoa how do I ask them here telll meeee

the instructions might have some japanese on them but are mostly english. i can try to find my booklet but they clearly show what pieces you reuse from the oem struts and where you need to trim the upper and lower spring isolaters etc.

i know some complain b/c they reuse the oem upper mounts but it was a very straight forward install. i bought all new strut mounts so that i did not have to disassemble the oem parts. makes it easy to swap back to oem and i didnt have to get the spring compressor involved.

Glad to hear the installation was easier than expected. I think maybe TEIN has updated their instructions for the newer coilovers, like the Street Advance ones. The old ones still had a lot of Japanese in them.
All english

Back