Tennessee Group

I have a 2012 Honda Civic EX. I love that car. Tinted the windows down to 20 and I've been thinking about purchasing the nav system for it.

How about yourself?

I have a 12 si with HFP kit 15 tint flashpro and its sunburst orange pearl we probably have passed other sometime if you go 411 to Knox.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure we have passed one another at some point. Yeah usually I am on US Hwy 411 when I go home. Usually in the afternoon to evening.

Mine is gray.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21364001243.676565.jpg

Andrew L.
KK4IFN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Sweet man you can't go wrong with 20 tint what color is your car by the way

Sweet man you can't go wrong with 20 tint what color is your car by the way
The car is gray. I love the car. I took it up the dragon and into Robbinsville a few weeks back.

Andrew L.
KK4IFN

I actually got mine at west side Honda even though I have a cousin that works at airport lol.

I actually got mine at west side Honda even though I have a cousin that works at airport lol.
Oh wow. Well maybe your cousin can get ya some good deals. It's always good to know somebody. Lol.

Andrew L.
KK4IFN

Ya it was just the simple fact that they didn't get sunburst orange and west side did.

Ya it was just the simple fact that they didn't get sunburst orange and west side did.
I gotcha. I understand how that goes. Is there anyone else around here that is on the forum?

Andrew L.
KK4IFN

Not as close as us I know of a guy in Johnson city I believe I don't know of anyone else.

Not as close as us I know of a guy in Johnson city I believe I don't know of anyone else.
Oh alright. Hey many many folks usually get together for the ride up the dragon in September?

Andrew L.
KK4IFN

The car is gray. I love the car. I took it up the dragon and into Robbinsville a few weeks back

MAN! You should have joined us last weekend for the Dragon mini meet. Since the AMA race was on from Daytona, and NASCAR was on (which kept all the sport bikes and cruisers at home) it was some of the best driving on the Dragon that I'm ever likely to experience. :driving:

How many of you guys will join us in Sept for the Dragon meet? :popcorn:

Back