TF_FB6's 15 FB6 Build

TF_FB6

York, PA
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
Welp just picked the car up Friday so heres two pics for now till I start working on it

IMG_1269.jpg

IMG_1270.jpg

First wax still no mods yet just debating on what I want to do. Anybody know wear I can get a hold of one of the j's racing steering wheel badges? also once I find one of those I believe I will be ordering the jdm badges from corsport. Anybody that has tint on theres how dark does 35% look being in pa bothers me because there is technically no tint law but id be pissed if I had to remove tint after putting it on.
IMG_1288.jpg

IMG_1289.jpg

You should be fine with 35% it's not too dark. 35 is the legal % in MD. I have 30s in my profile pic. Haven't gotten stopped yet. My cars black so 30 looks super dark on mine. I think you would be happy with 35%. Even 30s on your white car wouldnt look too dark.

Congrata on your fb6 ^_^ I love the white ones. Never see them around my area.

Pa tint law is up to 70%light transmission, i live in sw pa and know a lot of people that had up to 20% for years and haven't been pulled over yet. But i would talk to people in your area that have their windows done to see how the cops are about it.

Yea im leaning towards 35 since the interior is so dark. I travel to hunt valley everyday and mainly drive in md so that's a great heads up and thanks I love the white and ive only seen one other 14-15 si in my area. Ive talked to some people in my area and its really a toss up id rather be safe then sorry lol.

Congrats on the new car man!

You can get one of the "J's racing" steering wheel emblems from grfxp. They are all fake but they look fine. I have one and so does my wife. They were made to fit the 8th gen H on the steering wheel but I think more than a few people have them on their 9th gen. You might need to use a little super glue or extra small strip of double sided tape. There is adhesive on the back with an indentation to fit over the stock chrome H.

Heres the link:

http://grfxpstore.com/store/product/885037071

I recommend you buy your front and rear badges from Corsport or Procivic. Despite what everything on the grfxp site says, they are knockoffs. Their vinyl work is quite good though. I have bought several overlays from them and been very happy.

This is what you get: Its fake but decent quality

2j1k4cl.jpg

There is a "chip" in the bottom right or left corner from where they break it off of the mold. You can't see it once its on but a few people have been disappointed. Just a heads up. See the tiny blemish on the lower edge of the chrome?

zybpqb.jpg

I got mine cause my stock H chrome was flaking off. I put an overlay on it. I highly recommend you put the overlay on before you install the emblem if you choose to go that route. I wanted mine to look stock.

Black with Chrome:

aexgd1.jpg

UPDATE: Im at 7800 miles still loving it just got window guards for Christmas so hopefully soon I can get them installed and post some new pics.

Welp it's been awhile for a update. I've had her for over a year now and mileage is just short of 21,000 still love it could use more power but still a absolute blast to drive. I was driving to my part time job and randomly hit this sunken grate and boom This happens :(

IMG_0008.JPG IMG_0001.JPG

Deft. does I took it to my dealer and there going to use there rim repair guy as he feels confident in fixing it like new. So lets hope he can...I didn't feel there price was to bad as 680$ for two new tires alignment and fixing that.

yea the guy did a excellent job and they only charged 100$ for just that which I didn't think was to bad for what they did.

A long awaited update, still nothing new modification wise but for the past 3 months ive gone with no A/c they replaced the compressor and all that (didn't fix it) and just yesterday they now discovered metal shavings in the lines now there overnighting everything to fix it....I almost feel bad for them (warranty work for techs always sucks) but still I swear I have great luck with random dumb **** breaking

Back