That one Rallye Red FB6 & That one Berlina Black S2K!

Dennis Rockholt

9k Alll Day
Franklin, TN
Vehicle Model
370Z Fairlady aka "Nismo"
Body Style
Coupe
So I bought my civic, while at the dealer for a regularly scheduled oil change on my 8th. Was walking around the lot, and just wanted to peek in on the new SI's. I liked the interior it felt, futuristic almost, and then when we popped the hood, that's when I was sold. I asked what the chances of me leaving with a new one was and whattya know? It was all mine. I will be posting pics of my progess as it has come along, but here we go....

I painted the engine cover red, duplicolor and a clear coat as well as the fuse box to match the entire car...necer really cared for the look of the stock wheels personally so I dipped them black. Easy job, just did one wheel at a time. Afterwards, I added the JDM red emblems and man those help so much with the look of the sedans imo. Also, added HID's and yellow fog overlays.

IMG_122519920257089.jpeg IMG_122527432724660.jpeg IMG_122513748244270.jpeg

Added, Ksports, SPC arms, garageline spacers, progress rear sway, and the full race downpipe to finish the full exhaust. Was a long job took about 8 hours or so total for everything but I was very happy with the result. Today I will head to get the camber corrected at firestone and she should sit pretty!! @CorSport thanks so much for fufilling my order with great customer service and shipping speeds... @Nix @Cbland13Si @Bruce Bartlow

IMAG0162.jpg IMAG0163.jpg IMAG0164.jpg IMAG0165.jpg IMAG0166.jpg IMAG0167.jpg IMAG0168.jpg IMAG0169.jpg IMAG0170.jpg IMAG0175.jpg

I can't wait to ride in and drive this beast!:). Oh and btw there are like 9 pictures that are broken and I can't see
:(

Oh really?? Shows up fine on my desktop...Ill have to figure out what the deal is with that... you can go riding in it once @VitViper and I tune it this week!! :bananasplit::bananawhipdance::guitar::brock::cucumber::corndance:

Reactions: Nix
Oh really?? Shows up fine on my desktop...Ill have to figure out what the deal is with that... you can go riding in it once @VitViper and I tune it this week!! :bananasplit::bananawhipdance::guitar::brock::cucumber::corndance:

E-tuning with Vit will take weeks. The first 10 or so maps won't feel that great and he doesn't even want you going into vtec.

E-tuning with Vit will take weeks. The first 10 or so maps won't feel that great and he doesn't even want you going into vtec.

Welp whatever it takes, I know he's the best around at it. I am awaiting my first map from him...but will hopefully receive and be able to, upload it today. That check emissions system light is annoying!

Welp whatever it takes, I know he's the best around at it. I am awaiting my first map from him...but will hopefully receive and be able to, upload it today. That check emissions system light is annoying!

Just wanted you to be aware that it isn't necessarily a quick process.

I love them too, pretty great quality so far and perfect size

Yeah I had the alignment done today and the wheel is perfectly flush. Just gotta drop it a tad bit more, but the stance overall is just great.

Yeah I had the alignment done today and the wheel is perfectly flush. Just gotta drop it a tad bit more, but the stance overall is just great.
How much of a drop do you have? And did you get the wheels straight or get a little negative camber?

How much of a drop do you have? And did you get the wheels straight or get a little negative camber?

It was roughly a 2" drop and I have the wheels pretty much straight, with about a 1.3 degree camber or so. I will post an updated pic this evening! Because my other pic is from before the alignment

Back