The 600HP V8 Swapped Classic Mini Cooper

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots

View: https://youtu.be/3puVMPEvNi0

An individual from Canada found a classic mini that had a banged-up body and, from there, the comprehensive modifications started to build this beast.

Instead of focusing on repairing the body damage, he decided to leave the exterior largely as he found it and went about fitting it with an LS V8 which runs on methanol and churns out approximately 600 hp.

To fit the engine, the hood had to be removed and the engine now sits almost as high as the roofline. What’s particularly amazing about the whole build is that the car retains its stock wheelbase and was modified to not only fit a huge V8, but also the driver who just so happens to be 6-foot-7. The owner says that using methanol means it runs a lot cooler than on pump-gas, allowing him to mash the throttle for up to two minutes at a time to excite crowds wherever he takes it.

come on that mini is like how it stays in one piece-the steering wheel fell off when he was driving it- will it pass Ca inspection?:rotfl:

• Staff
come on that mini is like how it stays in one piece-the steering wheel fell off when he was driving it- will it pass Ca inspection?:rotfl:
he mentions in the video it's a quick disconnect steering wheel. It's made to come off.

wS2apNe.jpg

gqwNSOj.jpg

GKyXNBm.jpg

iJFYHTz.png

just gotta be careful

uCCkpeB.png

uMyKx6d.png

and cops are bother me about a seat belt? What's the ticket for no steering wheel in Ca? Kind of stupid if you ask me. I could see a disconnected steering wheel setup in a race car, but these guys bring stupid a new meaning.:flame:

Back