The Grand Tour [Clarkson, Hammond, May] (Amazon) [Nov 18]

Those three were the epitome of fun for Top Gear. Just see if it's as dynamic and fun the second time around. Too often it ends up being an attempt at reliving the glory days and not as organic.

I got a feeling it's gonna feel like top gear, just a new format and name. Maybe not some of the sillier stuff, like building their own limo's. But they have such great chemistry together

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

From some of the info I've seen the show literally follows them around to various destinations or hubs that they set up just for the filming. They've been throwing bits and pieces out on YouTube for about a month now.

it was a good show, i liked how they picked up right where they left off with the p1 918 la ferrari

I wonder if the episodes will be available online like Top Gear used to be. I think they were on Final Gear website....

I wonder if the episodes will be available online like Top Gear used to be. I think they were on Final Gear website....

Not sure how safe it is but I know some other people that have used PutLocker in the past for other TV shows. I wonder if it's available there yet.

Back