The micro machine, 2016 Fiesta ST

Fiesta is so much more narrow than the bikes!

Did a DIY symposer(fake noise maker) delete. Put in a $3 expansion plug in the side of the symposer that goes to the pipe going into the passenger cabin. Car is quite quiet now and still looks like nothing was done.

7DCBBEA4-AA52-4E88-9C46-074BDE63D3E0.jpeg 218AE278-2F39-4798-A11A-CE145BAB84D5.jpeg

Took the car into the dealership for an oil change. It was $5 more than it would of cost for me to do it, so might as well let them do it and change a bunch of other fluids and crap.

Finally got around to making some DIY bumper plugs. Found some plastic plugs at Home Depot that would fit the bumper holes and wrapped them with some vynil.

C9CAFAC8-3076-4D9D-A919-97D88016052F.jpeg D5C20455-8560-4E49-A7C4-F90F790F65EE.jpeg B0D80881-BA55-4CA3-848D-CB60B263493E.jpeg

Do they have a missing front plate fix it ticket law where u live?

I had to put mine back on both my cars. It’s killing me.

It would kill me too. Its not mandated in NC but for some stupid reason Ford makes all the dealers put the tag holder on there when the cars arrive, even if that state does not require a front tag.

I had to put mine back on both my cars. It’s killing me.

Yeah I'm with you Ron. :( Maryland you are required front and rear also. It looks so much better without a front plate. But they can pull you over for no front plate and then give you other tickets.. :/ Not worth the risk.

Thats a good looking ride. Didn't know those things made that much power stock.

About 3 weeks ago I ran over a chunk of metal or something like it. I was getting on the highway on a curved shirt on ramp(use is everyday). I was checking over my left shoulder for cars and car drifted a little right. As I was turning my head back straight.....bam! Hit the chunk.

Dented the front right wheel and cut the entire sidewall of the tire. Ended up putting the spare on the side of the highway in my full work attire.

Put on a used tire and luckily the wheel holds air.

Back