The NASCAR Thread

LizBot

North Carolina
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Sedan
No holds barred, Sprint Cup chit chat here. Those that are butt hurt easily need not apply. Occasional Nationwide talk included.

"Boogity Boogity Boogity!!! Let's Go Racin' Boys!!!!"

:giggle:

In that case, it's time to make a stupid move and get fined + probation for a month. :pat:

I need more NASCAR friends here. I just realized that.

NASCAR has lost focus on what sparked the interest of fans way back when. It was a fist fight in turn 4 @ Daytona between two drivers.

The actions of the driver of the 18 car after the race on pit road warranted more than the slap on the wrist he received. On track instances are one thing but what if someone had gotten hurt from that asshat move he performed.

I would expect more haters then fans.

True. I would have been sad if someone I knew was caught in that crossfire.

Proof positive he's an a$$ is he's DNF'd 4 of 5 All Star races he's been in. The best was when he wrecked his own brother going into the corner. Carried way too much speed into the corner, went up the track & collected his brother.

PRACTICE, we talking about PRACTICE?! PRACTICE!

He can drive the wheels off a car but it's those moments where he's an a$$hat is why I can't stand the f#cker. Granted up until last weekend he's been a good boy but typical of him he pulls that sh1t to reassert himself as top a$$hat.

You know it's funny to me how they are right next to each other in the garage stalls today.

I'm a fan but just don't watch it too much anymore. I grew up with it all my life as my grandparents worked with it. Grandpa was an official and grandma work for joe gibbs

You know it's funny to me how they are right next to each other in the garage stalls today.
I have no doubt that was planned by NASCAR.
I'm a fan but just don't watch it too much anymore. I grew up with it all my life as my
grandparents worked with it. Grandpa was an official and grandma work for joe gibbs
Your story sounds familiar like I've heard it before on 8th.

If it was planned then why put them next to each other then tell them in the hauler later that probation still counts this week?

Sooo this Kimi Räikkönen... Do you think he'll be successful in his first Trucks start tonight?

Also, Awww poor Joey! He's going to start dead last in the Showdown. Engine change again. :sadbanana:He cannot get a break this year...

Back