The one mod everyone with a 9thgen should have...

blue rocket

Unique Starts Here.
CT
10631987_565009753605032_360921683_n.jpg

get yours at www.grfxp.com/sport

and with reverse cutouts:

10598453_338372066325332_2116100075_n.jpg

10570219_619826254803455_7024835_n.jpg

Either hella-stupid or broken rear axles :D. Overlays look good. Car? Not so much. :)

to each their own I guess, I think this is one of the cleanest coupes i've seen. all a matter of personal opinion!

Reactions: Nix
If you liked it, they'd be doing it wrong. Old people, when looking at what the young are up to, aren't supposed to "get it" are we?

I generally thinks if I listen to the music of people half my age and I hate it, that means its perfect and is exactly what they should be listening to. I can only offer to show them what I think "real music" is in the hopes that they will come around. Other than that, just saying its stupid doesn't go very far with them.

How much of a generation gap was exposed with Elvis and hotrods?

If you liked it, they'd be doing it wrong. Old people, when looking at what the young are up to, aren't supposed to "get it" are we?

I generally thinks if I listen to the music of people half my age and I hate it, that means its perfect and is exactly what they should be listening to. I can only offer to show them what I think "real music" is in the hopes that they will come around. Other than that, just saying its stupid doesn't go very far with them.

How much of a generation gap was exposed with Elvis and hotrods?
Nah, I like that music, I just think hellaflush (hella-stupid) and splayed wheels are a danger to the car and anyone else who happens to be in the way when either a tire blows out because of that excess camber or an axle breaks due to the excess stress. Some states (and VA is one of them) will give you a serious ticket for doing that. If a standard wheel/road contact patch is the size of a hard back book (remember those?), hella-stupid cuts that patch in half.

to each their own I guess, I think this is one of the cleanest coupes i've seen. all a matter of personal opinion!
The car is nice, the suspension is "unique" (or something) and illegal in a lot of places. Not very reasonable unless you have a relative who owns a tire store and a towing company. Bet it's a lot of fun to drive in the rain.

I'm going to agree and say that the camber on that coupe is just way too much. I like my cars low and flush but that looks ridiculous.

Back