The Smoking Tire: 2015 Honda Civic Si - (Track) One Take

Cliffs? At work and youtube is blocked.

Just watched the video on on my phone. He said a lot of good things about the Si. The reason why Fist feels faster is, because of the turbocharged engine and you don't have to rev it till redline. Matt is getting bigger and bigger.

He said its a 2014 at the beginning of the video.
And he called it a type r. So he might have said two mistakes. Lol. Its easier to edit a video caption than a one take video.

And he called it a type r. So he might have said two mistakes. Lol. Its easier to edit a video caption than a one take video.
And he corrected that via caption, he didn't correct the model year part. Still it doesn't even matter. I just found out that there are no changes for 2015 to the Si. I just didn't want people to get all excited by the title thinking they were going to see anything new, like i did lol :)

I wonder if for 2016 we gonna get all new 10th Civic or still 9th.:think:

It will more likely still be a 9thgen since concept to development to testing to manufacturing to production normally takes around 18 months. There hasn't been a word about a 10th gen as of now. Once we see a concept drawing, the ~18 month waiting game starts.

I just watched the video (and a few other recent ones from The Smoking Tire).

Now I'm not a Civic Si owner (never owned a Civic. I know OMG :shock: ) but I don't like his review of it. He's DEFINITELY Ford/Fiesta ST bias. I read some of the YouTube comments and he has a project FiST.. Of course he will be bias.

Does the Civic Si need more power? Yes doesn't everything! :giggle:

But anyways I get upset at all his reviews. I watched the GTI review from a few days ago and he wasn't as much FiST bias but still annoying.

Edit: Watch his Stage 3 Fiesta ST video.. He gets off just revving it.. :rotfl:

yea, apparently Si's dont have enough torque for the street

huh, it seems fast enough for me, dont have to downshift constantly like old SI's

watch his revew of any other Honda. he hates them

yea, apparently Si's dont have enough torque for the street

huh, it seems fast enough for me, dont have to downshift constantly like old SI's

watch his revew of any other Honda. he hates them
I pay no attention to reviews like this.

I just watched the video (and a few other recent ones from The Smoking Tire).

Now I'm not a Civic Si owner (never owned a Civic. I know OMG :shock: ) but I don't like his review of it. He's DEFINITELY Ford/Fiesta ST bias. I read some of the YouTube comments and he has a project FiST.. Of course he will be bias.

Does the Civic Si need more power? Yes doesn't everything! :giggle:

But anyways I get upset at all his reviews. I watched the GTI review from a few days ago and he wasn't as much FiST bias but still annoying.

Edit: Watch his Stage 3 Fiesta ST video.. He gets off just revving it.. :rotfl:

I agree with him being ST biased. And I mean this with the utmost respect...when he says the Si needs more torque, how about losing some weight, driver? I'd pit my 2013 Si against the ST any day. :thumb:

I test drove the fiesta 2 days ago and let's just say that thing deserves to be thrown in the garbage. Clutch is absolutely invisible, the gearbox is also invisible. Felt like I was driving automatic. No torque and very reliant on the turbo to spool.

Back