The Unofficial Ohio Valley Area Chat Thread (KY, OH, IN, and TN)

redsfan is from cincy, and I know there is another member near ohio/wv... and a couple users on here with 8th gen's. I believe one is in Louisville. Where are you at? Any car meets around your area?

Im in Louisville not too far from you. We have meets all the time here with our OTR group. I just havent seen any 9ths around the area that were in the car scene

New tires and summer wheels going on this week. Anything happening locally @sk8nava?

Yes sir! We have lots if meets going on. Next week on 4-13 there is a meet at Tom Sawyer Park. On 4-27 there's a huge meet in Bowling Green at the Corvette museum, our buddies down there had the hook up and got them to let us use their parking lots, then 5-31 there a huge meet also in Mt Washington. All import meets mainly but some muscle guys come out also!
You should have my number man, we just got done cruising and we always go out and do stuff! @Nix

Last edited:
Ill try and make the one on the 13th! That park is just down the road I think. Ill shoot you a line sometime soon. Hope no one minds my stock offsets! haha!

Last edited:
Oh man..... that's early. Hahaha I don't get off work until 6am. Ill definitely stop by though. I can probably get up at 12 and be there shortly after.

I finally found a quick loop worth driving that wasn't hours away. If anyone is in the Louisville area take 265 S to Billtown Road. Left off the exit. Left at the T onto 1819/Seatonvile road. There's a few choices after that but I found Echo Trail to Old Heady was a decent run. I hit that into Rout road which runs into Taylorsville Lake Road which runs into Taylorsville Road. Other than having to look for Echo Trail every road runs smack into the next one and its a bunch of Left turns. I did take English Station up to Shelbyville Rd as it's got a few decent turns on it.

Map: Let me know if this link works with all the correct way points and roads labeled.

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=...IdoXTn-g;FRZqRwIdtE3n-g&gl=us&mra=pr&t=m&z=12

Back