The Unofficial Ohio Valley Area Chat Thread (KY, OH, IN, and TN)

I will see if I can't swing by for a bit! Thanks for the heads up man!

I am from Owensboro, KY...about 2 hours southwest of Louisville, have a bone stock 14 si coupe, but I'll be at Import Alliance...not much activity in this area :-(

Welcome!!
My gf is from Owensboro, nice place down there!
There's quite a not of activity in the area man! Mets every weekend throughout the state!

Ya, sorry I didn't make it out to the last one. I woke up at like 2.... buh.....

Been working way too much. Going out of town this week into next. Ill try and make the next one that pops up for sure.

Nah the one in KY is better than the other ones cuz its in the track. The last two shut down cuz people were acting like idiots and Racing in the streets and vandalizing cops and the streets. KY IA is way better.
They actually held it later than the closing time last year cuz the people were having lots of fun

Nah the one in KY is better than the other ones cuz its in the track. The last two shut down cuz people were acting like idiots and Racing in the streets and vandalizing cops and the streets. KY IA is way better.
They actually held it later than the closing time last year cuz the people were having lots of fun

good to know...the KY one is the only one I have yet to go to

It's a blast man. Look u my video in YouTube for last Yeats.
Import Alliance 2013 Kentucky speedway
It's like 8 mins

This thread is dead! I have been too busy to really get out to any car related stuff at all this summer though. Almost made it to the hot rod show at the Louisville expo center last weekend. Anyone go to it?

I always see nicely sorted cars for sale at those things. Its like people finish their project and then sell it so they can start on a new one. The pricing always seems really low to me whenever I go.

What's up dead thread....

This is almost worse than the NE/Western NY thread I used to peruse. Ho hum....

Getting my new brake setup put on next weekend though. New calipers and rotors all around. Finished all the caliper prep and painting the rotor hats. Hopefully I can find time to sit down and paint all the calipers this weekend so they have a few days to cure before the install.

Hahaha. Yea. that sounds like a full schedule. I almost got a full time position but it was in Indiana. The recruiter was kind of a jerk so I didn't call back. That would have been a long commute anyway and I know they wouldn't have been paying what I needed to make it worth it.

My rear brake conversion didn't work. The toe was so far off and couldn't be corrected. We had to put the drums back on. ugh.

Back