Things you learn at the dragon...

Just let me know if you wanna help out :excited: hopefully the VA beach squad will attend this year.

Having us make a group meal will just add to the fun of it all, making the food is half the fun.

I have nice recipe list growing, mainly curries and stir frys, but some good bbq and steak grilling is definitely not out of the question.

Just let me know if you wanna help out :excited: hopefully the VA beach squad will attend this year.

Having us make a group meal will just add to the fun of it all, making the food is half the fun.

I have nice recipe list growing, mainly curries and stir frys, but some good bbq and steak grilling is definitely not out of the question.
Is there a VA beach squad? I would like to know.... Va beach guy here!

Wait. Flippercon, you're in the Beach?

Do you need a gourami? My male has lost his mind. Lol.

My other half is picking up his FRS either today or tomorrow so you better bet your *** I'm be there. I regret not going this year. :(

Now to convince the other FRS owner, the MR2 owner, the STI owner, and the other WRX owner to go too. :)

Cool. Thanks for letting me know. I was thinking about stopping in there and asking sometime this week after I got to watch his behavior a bit more.

I love that place. It's better than BestBuy. I find myself coming up with reasons to go in there but it's mostly to admire the fish.

My other half is picking up his FRS either today or tomorrow so you better bet your *** I'm be there. I regret not going this year. :(

Now to convince the other FRS owner, the MR2 owner, the STI owner, and the other WRX owner to go too. :)

!! He's buying an FRS?! I see Josh is converting everyone over to the FRS/BRZ side.

Based off the success of this year's meet I think 2013 can only get better.

Anyone can pitch in with food ideas also, I cant make everything myself.

sounds like it could turn into a potluck dinner!

Back