Toki - 13 Civic Si build

soundforgenine

Here's a few pics of my 13 Civic Si and what I've done so far.

The day I got her, right after tinting
Stock.jpg

Lowered 1.8 in front and rear ^ - ^
20150703_152739.jpg

Retro's are back!
cwyA8S1.jpg

nyDxN4S.jpg

QE18VRv.jpg

zN0TOMI.jpg

Gjzrxwb.jpg

B7nLxH8.jpg

p9SbKGl.jpg

So far:

10% Tint
Red LED Map/Dome Lights
Super White LED Tag light
Red Door Piping
Weathertech Floor Liners
Red LED foot well lighting
Kicker 1200w Mono Amp
Dual Kicker Comp 12" Subs
Eibach Sportline Springs
SPC Rear Camber Kit

Headlights are currently out for retrofitting-
H1 Minis, Mini Gatling Gun Shrouds, 5000k HIDs.

I'll take some more pics of the car once my
headlights are back in, lol :P

Near future plans-
Short Ram Intake/Exhaust
Engine Bay Dressing

Last edited:
Sick good job bro! Car looks nice! I just got my 14 sedan si black on black, also looking to retrofit headlights and change inside housing, gonna be a lot of money and work! Does anyone have pics of what the headlights look like after retrofitting? Also what kind of intake and exhaust should I get? Plannin to supercharge in the future.

Sick good job bro! Car looks nice! I just got my 14 sedan si black on black, also looking to retrofit headlights and change inside housing, gonna be a lot of money and work! Does anyone have pics of what the headlights look like after retrofitting? Also what kind of intake and exhaust should I get? Plannin to supercharge in the future.

Plenty of pics here http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/official-retrofit-thread-pics-and-specs.2306/
Ill have some of mine up as soon as they come back in and I wash my car.
Its so filthy from sitting in the parking lot all week l0l

Uhh the only thing I can think of you can do to improve performance without buying anything would be to remove the front sway bar but thats a sketchy option at best if you don't know what you're getting into.

Uhh the only thing I can think of you can do to improve performance without buying anything would be to remove the front sway bar but thats a sketchy option at best if you don't know what you're getting into.
Is there a benefit to removing the front sway bar? What are the risks?

Back