Touch screen replacement working with i-Mid?

Ray Weld

Germantown Maryland
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I am wondering if anyone has tried, or replaced their factory headunit W/0 navigation in a 2012 Si, or if it can be done and the i-mid still function normally, this has probably been covered in another thread. Just trying to see if it can be done since the factory unit in the 2012 isn't very fun to look at.

I replaced mine with a pioneer 7" monitor avh4600 I think. The steering wheel controls need a seperate adapter that's about 60$. I didn't have any issues when I did mine. Putting in a system is another story entirely.

The stock BT never would connect. As for the pioneer it connected just fine

Looking great. Did you replace the Honda Sat Nav with this head unit? Do you set the time on the iMid from the new head unit? On mine, the time is set automatically from the Honda Sat Nav, so not sure how this will happen with the new unit.

Looking great. Did you replace the Honda Sat Nav with this head unit? Do you set the time on the iMid from the new head unit? On mine, the time is set automatically from the Honda Sat Nav, so not sure how this will happen with the new unit.
My pioneer set it's own to. E, I didn't have the satnav, though the newer versions 8100nex series they say is more friendly to connectivity.

Back