Transmission connector broke. Need help. Thanks

lgaliza808

Kihei, Hawaii
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I just changed my clutch again for the fourth time; i really know how to break em. Well this time around i forgot to disconnect the connectors in the front of the trans case and the other connector on top which i believe is the speed sensor. (don't mind my grammar, because i dont care). The point is can anyone help me figuring out which wire goes where? maybe take a picture or send me a link. I have no idea which sensor that is in the front but its the black one with three wires red, grey and green wire. Appreciate the quick reply! and always a pleasure to be able to run to this website when all my patience has been tested.IMG_0762.JPG IMG_0761.JPG

I just changed my clutch again for the fourth time; i really know how to break em. Well this time around i forgot to disconnect the connectors in the front of the trans case and the other connector on top which i believe is the speed sensor. (don't mind my grammar, because i dont care). The point is can anyone help me figuring out which wire goes where? maybe take a picture or send me a link. I have no idea which sensor that is in the front but its the black one with three wires red, grey and green wire. Appreciate the quick reply! and always a pleasure to be able to run to this website when all my patience has been tested.View attachment 55010 View attachment 55011

NOTE: don't pay any attention to the color of the wires in the pic because i removed those wire spades from another connector to fix the broken ones

It's the output shaft (countershaft) speed sensor. So looking at the front of the connector: the far left is ground (pink) to common ground connector, wire 2 (green) is your 5v reference that connects to the pcm and wire 3 (gray) is your signal that also connects to the pcm. Hope this is what your looking for!

Last edited:
It's the output shaft (countershaft) speed sensor. So looking at the front of the connector: the far left is ground (pink) to common ground connector, wire 2 (green) is your 5v reference that connects to the pcm and wire 3 (gray) is your signal that also connects to the pcm. Hope this is what your looking for!
Thank you! This is definitely what I'm looking for!

Back