Tribute To Aryton Senna & The NSX

The last line in the first vid Webby posted made me cry. :sadface:

On an unrelated note: I've always wanted the shift knob from the Zanardi Edition NSX. :leghump:

Last edited:
I just watched this and thought it is pretty much on topic: 1984 Monaco F1 race. First time Senna has a fastest lap in F1, he starts the race in 13th place, finishes in second because the race is stopped due to rain and a guy's controversial call to stop the race prematurely. Maybe he would have finished first maybe just second or maybe retire some say. Still shows his level of driving and what he did in his first season in F1 with a less powerful car in a small team (Toleman - Hart).

Mansell's slip on the white painted lines on the road is also pretty interesting.

Honda NSX -- Driven By Senna For Sale

Ayrton Senna had 3 Honda NSX at his disposal. A red one in Quinta do Lago, in the south of Portugal in his Villa, lent to him by the Honda Motor Company. A black one chassis nº 000999, bought for him especially by Mr Antonio de Almeida Braga a.k.a "Braguinha" (personal mentor and sponsor) in a palace in Sintra near the Estoril circuit, mentioned in Adrianne Galisteu's book (pages 25 and 86), and the other black one in S. Paulo Brasil. The one from Sintra I have owned for 17 years, is hardly used, has 31.000 miles, and is completely original with carpets used by Senna, the last time he drove it, inclusive of his foot print. I have now decided to put it for sell for the first time ever and tell it's history.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-NSX-driven-by-Senna-/181192150042?clk_rvr_id=508245177837

Last edited:
Back