Trying to make friends and hopefully mod my new 2014 si

tony trinh

Lincoln, Nebraska
Vehicle Model
honda civic si
Body Style
coupe
im new to all this kinda a slow start i know but willing to learn.
i just got my car and i already want to learn how to mod it.
thanks and i hope to hear from you all

Welcome to the forum. Any pics of your car yet?

im new to all this kinda a slow start i know but willing to learn.
i just got my car and i already want to learn how to mod it.
thanks and i hope to hear from you all
Welcome. Spend some time with the car first, look at what other people have done to their cars and then decide what you want to mod. Never hurts to take it slow at first.

Welcome to the forum! Lots of help available. Let us know what direction you want to go with your car and what your goals are and we will all try and help you get there!

Take it slow, start with small things like emblems, maybe carbon fiber wrap or platidip, just things to make the car more to your taste. Then you can use the time to plan bigger mods like coils or springs, exhaust systems, intakes, etc. Oh, and of course, welcome! :itsme:

Pictures of the new whip all I gotta say is I had fun with it
uhena2ab.jpg
date8uzy.jpg

Very Nice looking si! Welcome!
I may have seen your car the other day down by honda of Lincoln. I don't remember what day it was for sure but if it was you you probably would remember, I was in my co workers 450whp ws6 and we went by pretty Fin loud lol it was just before 1:00 pm

Yea I was there yesterday cause a problem with my paint. I just took the front plate off and :unicorn: tinted it at 5 percent
pe2azesy.jpg

Gotta agree take your time I am the perfect example of an impulse buyer. I have gone through about 5 intakes 10 sets of HID'S and countless other things that I usually end up whoring out on the forums lol

There is a spot that looks like the clear coat is messed up. Took it to honda to see if they could fix it but they cant so they might give me a aero kit to make up for it

Ahh. Yeah they only have a paintless dent repair guy there so they gotta sublet conventional repairs. An aero kit sounds nice though!

Back