TSUDO Si Coupe Performance Catback!

AlienPrime

Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic Si HFP
Body Style
2 door Coupe
I'd like to start by saying thank you to TSUDO for allowing me to get started with this for the Coupe!!

History: Back on the ~15th June of 2012 I noticed this Brand, and i noticed they only made a catback to the Sedan :(

I immediately jumped on the phone and talked to a guy a SpeedElement (TSUDO Retail USA) I got on the phone with the head boss (Dave) and talked to him about making a 4" exit catback for the coupe Si :)

He hummed and haw'd and eventually he came to an agreement that if i could get him a car by the end of the month. So being the Mod i was on 9thgc, i posted up a thread, calling for a test fitment car in the Orange County area. I Already knew Kevin (Arm0ged0n) but he wanted to get the nVidia exhaust. Thank goodness, after only two days, we got a test fitment car (David Lee) :D

So I gave him all the contact info and he made the arrangements out of his day to get his car in and get them to make a Coupe exhaust :D

Weeks later, we hear that SpeedElement will be sending schematics back to Japan where they were supposedly manufactured! :D

Fast Forward 8 months!!
January 17th! TSUDO Exhaust finally makes it back!!! And ohhh does it look gorgeous!!!!!!

Now, we've got a vendor on the site selling them here too! So get yours! Special FORUM PRICING! They are showing $350 below retail lol!!

ERZperformance

Thanks to David Lee for all the pics! Mine's in the mail scheduled for Mondayy :D

Nekg4Np.jpg

ZMaPK3L.jpg

yOpvuKk.jpg

9fsG4Jp.jpg

eaj70lz.jpg

NfI7hKB.jpg

s3YWe6h.jpg

hoJcq5R.jpg

GoeEbhk.jpg

KqHZwBJ.jpg

vTt4feJ.jpg

zaPVsps.jpg

jrSn0re.jpg

Muy083y.jpg

3flECso.jpg

I10T4Cy.jpg

r9DUby1.jpg

Loud exhaust. Lol. But you'll notice the gains.

I think it's limited to 10 pics per post...that way we don't have 40 large images in one post that slow down loading the page :)

5 minutes is really short. i'm going to kill myself trying to write DIY's from scratch haha

EDIT* or i'll just make a worksheet thread hahahah

HAHA AWESOME! Thank you! Won't get mine installed till mid May, but sound clips are coming soon :D

As far as i know i'm first Canadian Si Coupe to have this catback :D

I'll help wherever I can...you can typically tag one of the other staff in the thread if they're online and they should try and help out too

sorry, I just received your pm. I was in the car.

Back