Tune problem or fuel

jokazwild218

2012 si coupe
Installed kraftwerks super charger full exhaust and deatschwerks fuel pump. Car was tuned 331hp.. ran great..3 weeks later it's breaking up bad. Any heavy throttle it break up bad and it feels like stock power again. No boost leak so I took it back to the tuner. He says the car is running very lean now I'm not getting enough fuel. So I pulled the fuel pump out to check everything. Not sure what I'm looking for but I read a reference here about sitting in the cage right? Not sure what to do. Is it a tune problem or is it my fuel pump? I really need help. Thanks

Who tuned your car? Is your check engine light on?

so he hooked it up to look at your datalog.... and just told you it's very lean.... and you left?

Inspected the fuel pump and changed the sock..car still has no power at throttle..running lean 16.5 afr at wot. I'm not sure what to do now.

Inspected the fuel pump and changed the sock..car still has no power at throttle..running lean 16.5 afr at wot. I'm not sure what to do now.
Stop doing that because you're going to blow that motor sky high with those afrs. Maybe your pump died. I had a walbro die on me..under boost conditions it just had nothing one day..check fuel pressure.

Do you have logs you can post to google docs ... make them public & post a link? Maybe vit would even be able to give you help. Did you talk to kraftwerks or prl on the fuel pump diy? I would seriously not drive that car another foot until you get the fuel issue sorted out.

Back