Tuning issues please help

I thought replacing injectors with stock ones had fixed it?

I'm in calibration 5.0 [emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30] I thought it was going to be a little longer after 4.0!!! He is adjusting the low fuel parameters probably die that we changed from the China RDX injectors back to stock! Don't know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How's the car running? Wow 5.5? Im on 3.8 and im almost done, but I dont have an RBC just bolt ons.

Things better with the injectors?

Well the idle issue is still there!!!

I know is is the primary oxygen sensor because once I disable it the car runs smooth. I think what he is fixing is something with the skunk2 fuel rail

How's the car running? Wow 5.5? Im on 3.8 and im almost done, but I dont have an RBC just bolt ons.

Well for me the wot is already done and well I changed from 410cc to stock so that is maybe why I'm on 5.5

Hey guys I'm in tune 6.3 and the problem all this time was the skunk2 fuel rail!!!!!!! The car is 0 idle problems!!!!

Aren't you guys a little disappointed on the 9th gen Si? I like the 9th gen but example my friend has a K20 si and with only intake and a exhaust he his making about 210 and I have all bolt ons and making 220 so I ask because for our cars there is no even cams like the K20 what you guys think?

what intake / downpipe / exhaust do you have? Do you have the rbc manifold?

Yes I have skunk2 intake, full race exhaust, tsudo downpipe 3" all, RBC, skunk2 fuel rail, J37 throtle body.

It's a way different engine, designed with more tq to make everyday driving easier rather than having to rev all over town. You can just let the clutch out on the 9th gen and it will start rolling without stalling. The 8th k20 won't do that stock.

It's a way different engine, designed with more tq to make everyday driving easier rather than having to rev all over town. You can just let the clutch out on the 9th gen and it will start rolling without stalling. The 8th k20 won't do that stock.

Yeah I know but a 8th gen can have cams etc, and have way more WHP than our 9th gen.

Also this is what vit told me guys about the idle issue

Vit told me this

I locked down the latencies and lambda feedback limits to cut down on how much the ecu can trim as that's what was causing the dips.

Back