Tuning issues please help

Yeah I know but a 8th gen can have cams etc, and have way more WHP than our 9th gen.

Also this is what vit told me guys about the idle issue

Vit told me this

I locked down the latencies and lambda feedback limits to cut down on how much the ecu can trim as that's what was causing the dips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is a limit to drivability. Just like people have hit like 1000hp in the 8th gens, people have hit 1000hp on the 9th gens. Do you really think that's a suitable every day driver with that kind of power in a fwd car? Even 400-500whp is a ton in a fwd car. Torque steer is real.

There is a limit to drivability. Just like people have hit like 1000hp in the 8th gens, people have hit 1000hp on the 9th gens. Do you really think that's a suitable every day driver with that kind of power in a fwd car? Even 400-500whp is a ton in a fwd car. Torque steer is real.

Yeah great point that is why I was thinking going AWD.

Btw did you get what vit found in the idle issue that was awesome man!!

Even that kind of power in awd or whatever becomes excess at some point, unless it's a dedicated track type car. I've driven some fast cars, and it becomes evident really fast how annoying it is to drive around on city roads. When you run a car hard in 1st gear and it goes to like 55-60mph or whatever, it's likely you're already way over the speed limit and you haven't even shifted out of 1st gear. That also may have taken like 3-4 seconds. Then what?....you either get lots of speeding tickets or you're stuck driving around a fast car going slow. It's honestly more enjoyable to drive a slower car hard (in my opinion). You can feel like you're actually rowing the gears and aren't breaking the law in 3 seconds flat. Yes fast cars are fun, but there is a limit to even being able to use and enjoy it.

What does he mean by that? Im glad! Make a driving video!

I have a vlog in YouTube but a it is on Spanish I have a view of a z06 corvette and a hellcat there let me get the link

Don't known the final numbers vit did not gave me a edyno he told me to go to the knowledge base for eDyno!!!!

The car feels awesome

• Can I get an eDyno (aka, how much power am I making or can I get a graph)?
    • Sure, submit a WOT pull and only a WOT pull with the appropriate information from the next tip.
  • I asked for an eDyno, why is it low, weird, yada yada?
    • eDynos are relative to the daily conditions they are done in as well as the road and weight in your car. For an accurate eDyno I need the following (if this isn't provided I use the defaults of FG2 + 180lb driver, no SAE correction):
      • Vehicle weight (typically "FG2 or "FA5" works as I know those weights)
      • Weight of junk in the car and all occupants (driver, passengers, subwoofers, etc)
      • Road must be LEVEL with NO turns or bumps. Those WILL affect the power curve.
      • If you want the eDyno SAE corrected (for weather), I need the following from the time of the pull:
        • Humidity (%)
        • Temperature (*F)
        • Barometric Pressure (in.Hg.)
        • Elevation (ft)

From his site ^

• Can I get an eDyno (aka, how much power am I making or can I get a graph)?
    • Sure, submit a WOT pull and only a WOT pull with the appropriate information from the next tip.
  • I asked for an eDyno, why is it low, weird, yada yada?
    • eDynos are relative to the daily conditions they are done in as well as the road and weight in your car. For an accurate eDyno I need the following (if this isn't provided I use the defaults of FG2 + 180lb driver, no SAE correction):
      • Vehicle weight (typically "FG2 or "FA5" works as I know those weights)
      • Weight of junk in the car and all occupants (driver, passengers, subwoofers, etc)
      • Road must be LEVEL with NO turns or bumps. Those WILL affect the power curve.
      • If you want the eDyno SAE corrected (for weather), I need the following from the time of the pull:
        • Humidity (%)
        • Temperature (*F)
        • Barometric Pressure (in.Hg.)
        • Elevation (ft)

From his site ^

Yes saw this but do I send him a email or what?? Also I did a lot of 3rd pulls I thought he uses the las pull that I did when the wot was done

he'd still need all the weather info and whatnot listed in his requirements. I'd imagine you submit the pull just like you submit your logs to him on his site.

Hey guys I have been out a while lol!!! So today I installed act flywheel hero clutch master stage 1.5 clutch mi question is do I need to change something in the flashpro? The car I feel it kind of hold up like when you floored a little feels like it's holding WHP does that has to do anything with the misfire detection? (I have no code has of yet)

nothing needs done with a clutch in flashpro unless you installed a lightweight flywheel.

Back