Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

You all are funny.. Yes I did lose. I wasn't racing the car next to me. I was seeing how my 1/4 mile time was and it was better than Nate! :D

This was 3yrs ago.

:) but are you faster or slower NOW

Well when that video was taken I was Stage 2 (not protuned) so TD04 turbo w/ TBE, Cobb AP Stage 2 OTS map... now I'm VF43'd with a protune :) So hopefully I would be WAY better but I'm not planning on running.

Well when that video was taken I was Stage 2 (not protuned) so TD04 turbo w/ TBE, Cobb AP Stage 2 OTS map... now I'm VF43'd with a protune :) So hopefully I would be WAY better but I'm not planning on running.
I would have predicted that :giggle:

Jeff tried. He at least went fast. Its probably the closest his car has ever been to 100mph. Anyone of us would loose next to a 10sec Firebird built for drag. I'm not gonna rag him on loosing. :(

my ricer transformation is nearly complete

done tonight: black Hella horns with black mounting bracket. front chrome turn signals, Luminics Krypton Pure Blue DRL/Highs, debadged front grille of "WRX"

Jeff tried. He at least went fast. Its probably the closest his car has ever been to 100mph. Anyone of us would loose next to a 10sec Firebird built for drag. I'm not gonna rag him on loosing. :(

I've been over 100 MPH before :p

random thought......
nothing better than running into an ex- at the grocery store (when she dropped you), and she avoids you and she has gained a bunch of weight. FTW Then to add insult to injury, by complete randomness, she parked next to your new car :thumbsup:

:useless:

I'll spam from yesterday

IMG_1791.jpg

IMG_1787.jpg

IMG_1801.jpg

DRLs
IMG_1810.jpg

IMG_1811.jpg

IMG_1812.jpg

IMG_1813.jpg

Back