Twister8008's PMM Machine Build

Love the post...been reading for a while now...I'm ready to buy my Kraftwerks Supercharger kit. Right now my car is bone stock(lowered on coilovers), and makes nooo sense to do anything without Flashpro. So i saw the full kit from ProCivic (http://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/category-70_163/product-2500/index.html) including flashpro, purposely didnt mess with my car because i didn't want to bolt anything on without tuning.

So my question is, from my bone stock can I slap this one, tune and be reliable? After which get the upgraded fuel pump, clutch, cat back, colder plugs etc, and retune, and continue building just fine?

Last thing is, I haven't seen, Do you have to relocate the battery on the 2012 model or should the kit fit (Ha I rhymed!)
Any guidance (and bashing) is welcome.

My lil cutie is attached :D

Attachments

• 20150503_105648_resized_1.jpg
    20150503_105648_resized_1.jpg
    429.6 KB · Views: 21
Love the post...been reading for a while now...I'm ready to buy my Kraftwerks Supercharger kit. Right now my car is bone stock(lowered on coilovers), and makes nooo sense to do anything without Flashpro. So i saw the full kit from ProCivic (http://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/category-70_163/product-2500/index.html) including flashpro, purposely didnt mess with my car because i didn't want to bolt anything on without tuning.

So my question is, from my bone stock can I slap this one, tune and be reliable? After which get the upgraded fuel pump, clutch, cat back, colder plugs etc, and retune, and continue building just fine?

Last thing is, I haven't seen, Do you have to relocate the battery on the 2012 model or should the kit fit (Ha I rhymed!)
Any guidance (and bashing) is welcome.

My lil cutie is attached :D

Nice car man! She will look real nice when you are done. The battery will be moved with the Kraftwerks kit. My kit will be officially installed this Monday-Tues. I can't wait!

Here's what I recommend:
DW 65C Fuel Pump - Required for extra new thirst
Colder spark plugs (NGK 1422)
Hondata 4 bar map sensor
110mm Kraftwerks pulley (why not get a tad more power?) :) It will require a tune down the road again, so you might as well do it now
Exedy Stage 1 clutch and lightweight flywheel (Vit recommends)
Full Race Downpipe (catted or catless based on pref)
Full Race Exhaust
Engine mounts (Hasport or Boomba Racing mounts)
Progress 24mm rear sway bar
Vit Tune a must ;)

I would never bash a fellow 9ther. :)

Red

Here are some photos of the Kraftwerks install so far...
e565adfb4d27b79cdefa927823d6a30d.jpg

e055ffdaab4260c2d02fc340542cb804.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did a data log on Tuesday, but still have not heard back from Vit. Last time I tunes I received a cal every day if I got it in soon enough. Does anyone know if he is still on vacation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one time I emailed him it kicked back an auto response saying he was out of town until X date or something. (Not recently)

He is probably busy I sent him a datalog a couple of days ago and have not gotten any back, I have a priority tune and usually have it back the same day.

Back