TWM Performance Beware

vDbQwIn.jpg

I
I've never had an experience with TWM I would consider to be good. I've talked with several of their staff on the phone and they seem to always have a kind of *******, condescending tone in their voice. I think it's weird there are people posting that they've had really positive experiences with them. Your bar for customer service must be REALLY low.

The only reason I've ever ordered from TWM is because they have no competition: their product is simply superior. I see all these holes in the automotive aftermarket and I want to start businesses to fill these holes and drive the morons out of business. There's a huge problem, though: the customers of this market are generally moronic children and couldn't care less about customer service or product quality. They want what's popular and that's it. Apparently, in the automotive aftermarket world, having good customer service doesn't make you popular and having poor customer service doesn't take away from popularity.

It's unfortunate that all commerce is becoming this.. I really need the customer service and quality to be top notch or I wont buy the product. CT-E got my money for this reason and now TWM definitely wont for the same reason. For every action there is an equal or opposite reaction.. I CAN'T stand being called a liar *by a company taking my money for a service*, so avoiding the situation completely seems logical. :)

Last edited:
Apparently people are buying these lugs. I guess they don't trust Rays/Volk racing lugs enough that they have to spend an extra $500.

Apparently people are buying these lugs. I guess they don't trust Rays/Volk racing lugs enough that they have to spend an extra $500.
yeah funny thing...
Because Rays Engineering has no clue what they're doing
indeed.. lets trust the shifter guys and forget about the company that's known as the pinnacle of all wheel manufacturers on the planet!

Back