Alpha Style Front Lip Installed, 2014 Civic Si Sedan

We just installed a new front lip we're starting to carry called the Alpha style front lip. It is made from polyurethane and looks great, and the fitment is spot on as well. The Alpha style front lip comes complete with installation hardware and features a nice gloss black finish that doesn't even need to be painted to look good. Of course, feel free to paint or Plasti Dip to match your factory paint if you like.

Here's the product page for pricing and to order: http://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/product-2844/index.html

Here's a video of the installation:

And some pictures of it installed:

pro-design-alpha-front-lip_LRG.jpg

33855_2844___14%20Si%20Installed%201.jpg

33855_2844___14%20Si%20Installed%202.jpg

We think it looks really good. Let me know what you guys' opinion is.

UPDATE:
Coupe ones are IN STOCK my friends! Just got them in yesterday. No installed pics yet, but it is basically identical to the sedan style and look.

However, the version we have only fits the 2012 to 2013 Coupes. 2014 model is obviously different and should be available in the near future.

http://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/product-2844/index.html

Last edited:
Nice piece! I think it looks great black. The price ain't too bad either. I'd get that in a second if I had a car that it would fit on!

Also, big thanks for making an install video. I'm sure people will feel better attempting it once they see how easy it is.

Make one for the coupe please

Price is looking good, just need one for a 2014 ex coupe lol

Coupe ones are IN STOCK my friends! Just got them in yesterday. No installed pics yet, but it is basically identical to the sedan style and look.

However, the version we have only fits the 2012 to 2013 Coupes. 2014 model is obviously different and should be available in the near future.

Last edited:
Procivic, Im curious to know whether your coupe lip will fit if i have the oem lip spoilers?
Also, when will you have pictures??

Procivic, Im curious to know whether your coupe lip will fit if i have the oem lip spoilers?
Also, when will you have pictures??

Is the lip an accessory you bought with you Civic? Basically was it listed separately from the MSRP price? The lip we are selling is designed to fit any 2012 to 2013 Civic Coupe that comes with the base factory equipment (no HFP or other front lip add-ons).

Hopefully we'll have some pics in the next 1-2 weeks. Again though, it looks basically identical to how the 4DR one in terms of shape and design.

Is the lip an accessory you bought with you Civic? Basically was it listed separately from the MSRP price? The lip we are selling is designed to fit any 2012 to 2013 Civic Coupe that comes with the base factory equipment (no HFP or other front lip add-ons).

Hopefully we'll have some pics in the next 1-2 weeks. Again though, it looks basically identical to how the 4DR one in terms of shape and design.
Darn, i was hoping it would fit with the HFP. I would still like to see the pictures of it on the coupe to see how it flows with the style

We just installed a new front lip we're starting to carry called the Type A style front lip. It is made from polyurethane and looks great, and the fitment is spot on as well. We only have the Type A front lip available for 2013+ Civic Sedans, but more applications should follow in the near future. It comes complete with installation hardware and features a nice gloss black finish that doesn't even need to be painted to look good. Of course, feel free to paint or Plasti Dip to match your factory paint if you like.

Here's the product page for pricing and to order: http://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/product-2844/index.html

Here's a video of the installation:

And some pictures of it installed:

pro-design-type-a-front-lip_LRG.jpg

33855_2844___14%20Si%20Installed%201.jpg

33855_2844___14%20Si%20Installed%202.jpg

We think it looks really good. Let me know what you guys' opinion is.

update -

i've been wondering whether 2012 civic sedan UAE (Asian/Australia) front bumper can fit on this lip???

i've been wondering whether 2012 civic sedan UAE (Asian/Australia) front bumper can fit on this lip???

I'm not sure about that. My guess is it probably would not, but you could look up pictures and possibly parts diagrams to see exactly how those bumpers differ.

If the part # for the front bumper is exactly the same from Honda, then it should work, assuming the UAE model does not have any extra exterior lips or accessories installed.

This looks really good. Ive been waiting forever for a lip exactly like this, BUT with winglets. Kind of tired of waiting so I might just purchase this within a couple of weeks.

Back