Type R Teaser

I'm aware. NSXprime has had quite a few for sale in the high 20's low 30's over the years. A few people on the 8th gen boards bought theirs from the nsx forums.

Yeah when I get serious about actually pulling the trigger, im gonna need to consult someone. NSXprime and NSXtrader are the only sites I am halfway comfortable with

I'm thinking of getting an r32 or an e30 but I'm gonna wait to see if the type r comes to the states, if it does I'll pull the trigger. I've been paying my car off making large payments so I can be able to get the type r. If it comes if not I'll buy something cash so i can stop using my si daily. I should be done with my car by the end of December :)

Yeah when I get serious about actually pulling the trigger, im gonna need to consult someone. NSXprime and NSXtrader are the only sites I am halfway comfortable with

When you get closer to a purchase you could ask a couple questions to @PainIs4ThaWeak . He got an NSX a couple months back from nsx prime while he was out of the country, lol. He has a thread on the car on this site.

When you get closer to a purchase you could ask a couple questions to @PainIs4ThaWeak . He got an NSX a couple months back from nsx prime while he was out of the country, lol. He has a thread on the car on this site.

Are you still plan on getting that R32?

I would rather have this with K series motor.
honda-crz-bad-credit-car-leasing-and-finance.png

The GTR is auto too , so your telling me you wouldn't want it it because it's auto?
100%. I'd take a "slower manual" over a "quicker shifting auto". I wouldn't even entertain a gtr. (no hate to the gtr fans)

Never said boring. It's just not the same to mash one pedal. Pauly - did you/do you have a jeep wrangler? Many feel it's sacrilegious to have an automatic wrangler/jeep. It's just a different experience when YOU decide when you want to switch gears, or how long you want to hold a specific gear.

Never said boring. It's just not the same to mash one pedal. Pauly - did you/do you have a jeep wrangler? Many feel it's sacrilegious to have an automatic wrangler/jeep. It's just a different experience when YOU decide when you want to switch gears, or how long you want to hold a specific gear.

When I drive my wife's Insight, it seems very hollow...lacking of any real connection I guess. It is really weird when the car just kinda does what it wants to.

Back