TySI's SI coupe build thread (lots of pics)

TySI

Hanover
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
ok here we go guys this is just a run down on the mods and personal touches i have applied to my 12' DBP Si coupe i bought and installed everything my self :)

any questions or anything i would love to help if i can :) i hope you like her shes my baby haha

ok lets get started this her the day i picked her up was november 17th 2011. I went straight to the shop and installed the HFP skirts

iphone007.jpg

iphone004.jpg

i think i drove it for about a week and put her to sleep for the winter when she awoke and rolled out in the spring i had done yellow fog overlays, Red Emblems, yellow DRL/highbeams, tinted plate covers and i had my Enkei RPM2's mounted

015.jpg

then shortly after that i did the DROPPPP!!!! eibach sportlines w/HFP struts also i painted my calipers blue and got blue muteki lug nuts :)

013-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

041.jpg

019-1.jpg

factory.jpg

shortly after that installed my 12" apline type R and rockford power amp sorry i dont have pics of the amp i mounted it to the back of the box

032-1.jpg

and a couple little interior mods si badge in consol....

tyspics029.jpg

these are just some random pics from spring and the begining of summer at car shows and just random photography endevers

018-1.jpg

011-1-1.jpg

026-1-1.jpg

029-2-1.jpg

then i picked up my co-pilots nextmod flame boy and everyone knows ASIMO :)

006-3.jpg

i think that brings us to my injen CAI and when i painted my intake cover red

028-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

to be continued.... \/ \/ \/

then shortly afer that i got this little something in the mail

002.jpg

009-3.jpg

019-3-1.jpg

002-1-1.jpg

014.jpg

006-6.jpg

and yea thats my ride :)

175-1.jpg

mod list
exterior:
HFP lip kit
red emblems
20% tint
yellow fogs
tinted tails
VIS racing CF hood
yellow DRL/hight beams

Engine:
injen CAI
P2R TBS
painted intake cover

Suspension:
eibach sportlines
HFP struts

Wheels/ tires and brakes
enkei RPM2 17x8 +35
215/45/17 michelin
muteki lugs
ceramic pads
slotted zink rotors

interior:
custom consol badge
HFP floor mats
red interior light kit
12" alpine type r in custom box
neo chrome shift knob

prolly a bunch of stuff im gapping on right now haha

im very proud of my car i absolutly love everything about it ive put alot of my money time blood sweat tears what have you into it and luckily ive managed to win quite a few shows and contests with her :)

right now shes sleeping till spring as for whats next i have slotted zink rotars and ceramic pads, a red ambiant light kit, red HFP floor mats, shift knob and a bunch of other goodies sitting in my house waiting for spring also will be doing exhaust, flashpro and hopefully some more performance mods this spring/summer!!!!

again any questions or anything id be MORE then happy to try and help! hope you guys like it!!! let me know what you think!!

Hey, TySi amazing car! Quick question, some prick stole the SI badge off of my trunk and I was wondering where did you order the SI badge that was on your dash?

Yea them or just go to your Honda dealer they can hook you up! :)

Back