TySI's SI coupe build thread (lots of pics)

ARE THE SPORTLINES OUT?!!? I could've sworn you had the pro kit lol. Thought I read that somewhere on the other site.

I'm on 8th gen springs rightnow saving for coils I don't the the sportlines for the 9th are released yetbut I haven't looked in a wile so they could be

Love this pepsi car great job man... I have a Q the 17x8 +35 is it perfect fit? turns and everything is great? cause those wheels looks nice and I'm trying to find out what is the largest size I can go without modifying anything extra

Looks great. Do you feel like you need hood pins for the carbon fiber hood? I've heard they can fly off when going over 60-70 mph's

Thanks guys!!! Sorry I haven't replied here in a wild ill answer all the questions now :)

Thanks again guys!!!!!!

Love this pepsi car great job man... I have a Q the 17x8 +35 is it perfect fit? turns and everything is great? cause those wheels looks nice and I'm trying to find out what is the largest size I can go without modifying anything extra

Yea man everything is perfect no rubbing or anything I'm running stock size tires 215/45/17 but I think I'd be ok to run 225/45/17 I think I'm gonna put some a set of them on make it a bit wider :) anymore questions let me know!! I'm more then happy to talk car stuff!!

Looks great. Do you feel like you need hood pins for the carbon fiber hood? I've heard they can fly off when going over 60-70 mph's

I don't really feel the need for pins with the VIS hood the quality of the hood is great te latch is very strong!!

Back