Used 2012 LX sedan

Blackafino

Hey everyone, been lurking on the forum for a few weeks now after purchasing my 2012 lx in august. Was looking for a car for quite some time and found a good deal on it with 32k miles. Planning to do a lot exterior mods slowly over time, but for now I've added 6k HIDs, debadged, tinted, K&n drop filter,added mugen style window visors and plasti dipped the hub caps planning on getting new wheels and tires next any suggestions?
bJ01XeV.png

KUVImQd.png

0pU22em.png

Welcome to the forum. A number of people dislike the chrome grill. You could do plastidip on that too if you'd like.

Great start and welcome to the forum! Look forward to seeing the progress of your ride. Not gonna lie, I thought you were making a mustache and pointing at the "h" emblem on the back before I realized what you were doing, lol.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Welcome :thumbsup:

Congrats on the purchase. I know your license plate is from New Jersey and starts with a "W" and ends in a "S" :rotfl:

Nice car. And welcome. Wheels are ridiculous. You'll buy some, be in love for a month then fall in love with another set. Good luck.
Thanks! Yeah I've just been looking at wheels and my mind has changed a few times, im pretty sure i found a set that im gonna go with. The Konig oversteers in black, any suggestions on the best offset?

Welcome to the forum. A number of people dislike the chrome grill. You could do plastidip on that too if you'd like.
Yeah not really a big fan of the chrome also, was thinking about plasti dipping it but im also interested in the si grill, any options on oem or ebay rep grills?

Great start and welcome to the forum! Look forward to seeing the progress of your ride. Not gonna lie, I thought you were making a mustache and pointing at the "h" emblem on the back before I realized what you were doing, lol.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Haha yeah seen a few people blur out plates, was too lazy to edit it so went with the fingers. Thanks! got a lot of work ahead of me, was thinking about doing a build thread but it will be a super slow one.

Welcome :thumbsup:

Congrats on the purchase. I know your license plate is from New Jersey and starts with a "W" and ends in a "S" :rotfl:
Thanks! looking forward to getting to know the community, not very car savvy so ill be on here a lot.
That's part of the fun now you just gotta figure out the rest of it :popcornbig:

Some people swap the si grill on and just remove the "si" piece.

Some people swap the si grill on and just remove the "si" piece.
yeah definitely gonna remove the si part but i've seen that the si grill the metal part is painted black, still not sure whether to go oem or buy on ebay.

I have a 2012 si grille for sedan in an used mint condition.

I can sell it to you so cheap if you want.

Hit me up.

Thanks

I have a 2012 si grille for sedan in an used mint condition.

I can sell it to you so cheap if you want.

Hit me up.

Thanks
hey tak! big fan of ur car, lets talk business and you live not too far ill pm you.

Back