Vibrant Performance - not making 9th gen products

Kurt Muehlbauer

Hello Kurt,
Thank you for your email and kind words!

To answer your question, we unfortunately do not have any plans to develop a downpipe for the 9th Gen Civic. We also don’t have any plans for a full exhaust system.

We have placed the majority of our focus towards growing our professional fabrication components.

We greatly appreciate your support and please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any other questions or concerns.

Best regards,

Deryck Griffith

Account Manager Vibrant Performance 310 Courtneypark Drive East Mississauga, ON L5T 2S5

yeah, some other members have posted similar messages. I figured they'd eventually come out with something

I guess they don't think their 60mm exhausts will sell well if they ever made them for the 9thgens.

The exhaust for the 8th gen was 2.5"; they could've made a 2.5 or 3" for the current si and it woul've sold...for the price, Vibrant exhausts sound better than most other systems, I think.

The exhaust for the 8th gen was 2.5"; they could've made a 2.5 or 3" for the current si and it woul've sold...for the price, Vibrant exhausts sound better than most other systems, I think.

I was holding out I love their products had header catback setup of vibrant loved it and sound... if they made a 3 inch for 9th I would imagine it would sell well... mine came with a resonator too.. i added another since I hate drone at highway speeds

Back