Wallabee's CBP 12 civic si

wallabee09

Hello All,
I have had my 9th gen SI coupe since May of 2012.
Very new to the scene and just going with some basics.
Finally decided to do some performance mods as well as some misc ones.
Will post pictures later.
Rained yesterday after a nice 1 hour wash….how sad to see it filthy today…

CURRENT MODS:
Full Race Exhaust
AFE Takeda CAI
Full Race Down pipe ordered!!!
HFP Mats
Weathertech wind deflectors
JDM Honda Badges front/rear
Interior non flip’s ordered!!!
Interior Red strip trim.
Interior Ambient Lights.
Volt HID’s (4300, 35w)
I have pink fogs on its way, it they don’t turn out to swell will end up go with yellow fogs.
All weather trunk tray.

MODS TO COME:
JDM Hazard button.
Ksports
Still debating on which rims to go with. XXR, Enkei or Rota’s.
PRL TURBO KIT IN A COUPLE MONTHS HOPEFULLY.
Full tint after I change my front windshield....rock chips just ruin your day...

Let me know if there are other mods out there worth looking at regardless if its performance or misc.

nice list... but get us some pics! (once you get a chance to re-wash)

Umm, look into some handling mods if you are going to be going turbo. You'll need to control all that power. Some good tires are a must as well.

235/40 is a nice tire size for a great contact patch with minimal sidewall difference from stock. Get either the 22 or 24mm upgraded rear swaybar from Progress, a nice set of Koni struts and some good springs. Depending on the drop look into some rear camber arms also. Front camber bolts are nice to be able to control the front wheels. Again depending on your use of the car the alignment settings can make a world of difference. Weather you want a great handling canyon carver or a drag strip monster a lot can be gained or lost just from proper suspension and wheel setup.

Nice list of mods so far. A big part to really seeing the gains would be hondata flashpro and a tune. There are other users on the site with the same mods as you. Once they had flashpro and a tune, they said their car was an entirely different animal. Most of them used @VitViper for an etune.

Ah yes, how did I forget Hondata! Yeah, like webby said, look into Hondata Flashpro and a good tune. It can make more difference than anything else!

Ahhh how did I forget that as well....will be getting a tune from Locash here locally....I've seen a lot of vit vipers work, but local is what I'm trying to go with. Heard they were very knowledgeable with Hondas and tunes. If it doesn't work out I'll contact vit viper.

Back